Mavik Crash
1024 4 2019-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Classic
lvl.2
United States

A little over a week ago I was nearly crying over my Mavik that got tangled up with a tree during a return to home. I will go into detail later on but.....After digging around a bit on DJIs service, I was all but running scared and I need to tell you that they performed excellent! They got on it immediately, gave me an itemized quote for repairs and worked extremely fast on completing the job. I swear that it appears to be a new and different machine but the serial number matches the old unit. (i am guessing they must have a way of accomplishing that) My bird is back home now and hopefully I will get to take a short hop tomorrow. There is no compensation to me for this but I know how apprehensive I was to just send it off to them blindly and I am in hopes that others will see and read this and have more peace of mind. All Good!
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Classic, thanks for sharing your positive experience with our after-sales service here, which give us so much motivation to keep moving, we will keep up the great works and provide more professional customer service, hope you enjoy flying.
2019-3-13
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's great new. Glad you're back flying
2019-3-13
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Always nice to hear of good experiences like that.
2019-3-14
Use props
sigsparky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1755 ft

Netherlands

Good to hear that...Happy flying
2019-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules