DJI Developer Developer Program with DJI Care Refresh
972 3 2019-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droneatello
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,

I already posted this question as a reply in the thread DJI Care Refresh – Protect Your Purchase, but unfortunately, I didn't get an answer by now. So I'm asking here again.

I recently bought a DJI Mavic Pro, along with DJI Care Refresh within the first 48 hours. Everything's fine so far. Now I wanted to sign up for the DJI Developer program, but when I reached the step where I had to accept the DJI Developer Agreement, I wondered if this would have any influence on the DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement. Hence my question: Is DJI Care Refresh in any form affected when registering as a developer?

Thanks in advance!
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi droneatello, joining in DJI Developer program will not affect the DJI Care Refresh, but if you change and mount other gimbal or have any hardware modification, it could be affected.
2019-3-14
Use props
droneatello
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-14 02:24
Hi droneatello, joining in DJI Developer program will not affect the DJI Care Refresh, but if you change and mount other gimbal or have any hardware modification, it could be affected.

Hi DJI Mindy,
Thanks for your answer! I did not make any hardware modifications by now, and I am also not planning to do so in the future.
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

droneatello Posted at 3-14 02:33
Hi DJI Mindy,
Thanks for your answer! I did not make any hardware modifications by now, and I am also not planning to do so in the future.

Good to know that, please let us know if you have any further concern, enjoy flying.
2019-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules