Self-cracking arms and no warranty!
1337 7 2019-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pabloss
lvl.1

Poland

I would like to warn all users who want to buy Inspire 2. I noticed micro-cracks on the arm of my drone, and problems with licenses. I decided to send it to Germany DJI Service center with my X7 Camera. Moreover there was some problems with IMU. Germany service rejected warranty due to crash!

This drone was never crashed. I just made some research in the net and many users got problems with self-cracking arms and battery compartment. I spent a lot of money, took care my drone and now I have to pay for repair.
This drone came back to me and I sent it to another service next day. This time Netherlands.
They found some problems with flight controller (IMU errors) and Cendence (license problems) and this devices will be covered under warranty. But I have to pay for self cracked arm. Moreover they scrathed my perfect condition X7 camera and told me "No warranty camera was crashed"!!!
What the hell its going on with your service in EU? I spent a lot of money for I2, cendences, licenses, X7 camera, X7 lenses and all my devices is now not covered under warranty.
This drone was never crashed and never been impacted on any obstacle.

Im making many videos for national TV, Discovery Channel and National Geographic channel. Moreover Im the admin of the biggest drone communty in my country. I will contact other Inspire 2 owners, make a video about problems with this drone and DJI Service. Maybe someone will think before spend a lot of money for your devices...

Pablo
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Pablo, I am terribly sorry for the difficulties that you had experienced. Could you please provide me with your case number? I'll check the details on the system and do the best to help. Look forward to your reply.
2019-3-14
Use props
Pabloss
lvl.1

Poland

CAS numbers was sent via personal message to you Thor.
2019-3-14
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Just a terrible story!
2019-3-14
Use props
sigsparky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1755 ft

Netherlands

WTF What a story  !!  Shame on U DJi
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Pabloss Posted at 3-14 03:50
CAS numbers was sent via personal message to you Thor.

Received with thanks, PM replied as well. Hope your case will be sorted out soon.
2019-3-14
Use props
Pabloss
lvl.1

Poland

Still no info about this terrible situation...
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Pabloss Posted at 3-15 01:06
Still no info about this terrible situation...

I am sorry for the waiting, Pablo. I will confirm with the proper team.
2019-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules