607 4 2019-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Warriewoodlad
Second Officer
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

Hello All,

I got my new MP today - a victim of the recent clearance sales. I spent an hour or so charging batteries and updating firmware. It all seemed straight forward and easy, and from the manuals I have been reading and the videos I have watched, flying the MP looks to be as easy as the Spark.

However what is definitely not easy for me is getting the MP, RC and two batteries into the DJI Spark/Mavic shoulder bag. The batteries are my problem, and there seems to be little protection for the RC joysticks (I have protectors on order). If there is anyone who has managed to get it all in, I wouldn't mind a few suggestions.

2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience here. We can wait for the best recommendation from our valued members here. Best regards!
2019-3-14
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

I use flymore bag from DJI and it fit all.
2019-3-14
Use props
Warriewoodlad
Second Officer
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

I thought I was getting the Flymore Combo bag,  but apparently my "Combo" included the "Spark/Mavic" bag. I'm thinking it would be better labelled as the "Spark/Mavic Air IF You're Lucky" bag. I will have a word with the local distributor about a bigger bag, but I don't expect much luck.
2019-3-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Congrats mate!
2019-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules