DGI Go 4 Geozones
1206 3 2019-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greg C
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Folks,

Planning shoots at three major airports next week. All Risk assessments signed off with ATC and Airside Ops.The question is that on the DJI Flysafe page it shows the new shaped Restricted zones at each airport to better reflect the flightpath of aircraft rather than the previous simple radius. All for that.
However on DJI Go4 (which is up to date) it still shows the Restricted zones as a simple radius.

Can DJI let me know when the Flysafe webpage geozone map will match DJI Go4.

I am trying to avoid a problem on the day with the DJI geozone unlock not working or something else going amiss with FW updates or flysafe updates etc.

Note, attached images are not airport in Question. Just used as an example

Thanks in advance

Flysafe Geozone DJIGo4.jpg
Flysafe Geozone Website.jpg
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Greg, the first picture may be the original GEO System that applies for Inspire 1. For the new GEO 2.0 System on picture 2, it is applied to Inspire 2.
May I know the drone you are planning to fly in your works? Please kindly check the geo system info of the corresponding drone on the official website. Further questions and unlock request, please kindly send an email to flysafe@dji.com, the proper team will help. geo system.png
2019-3-14
Use props
Greg C
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 3-14 03:18
Hi Greg, the first picture may be the original GEO System that applies for Inspire 1. For the new GEO 2.0 System on picture 2, it is applied to Inspire 2.
May I know the drone you are planning to fly in your works? Please kindly check the geo system info of the corresponding drone on the official website. Further questions and unlock request, please kindly send an email to flysafe@dji.com, the proper team will help. [view_image]

Hi DJI Thor,

Thanks for the prompt response. It is for an Inspire 2. I did select Inspire 2 on the DJI Flysafe website
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Greg C Posted at 3-14 04:44
Hi DJI Thor,

Thanks for the prompt response. It is for an Inspire 2. I did select Inspire 2 on the DJI Flysafe website

Thanks for getting back. If the geo map on the official website is correct for the Inspire 2, it will be applied to the DJI GO 4 app as well.  Please also try to connect the drone and check the map again. If it shows the same, please kindly send the issue to flysafe@dji.com for further checking. Thank you.
2019-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules