12Next >
1197 42 2019-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Neatlights
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I'm not a DJI owner, (one day) but I own drones and if I lost one like this I would be really sick

While walking In the woods a person I work with found this drone, since I know about them he brought it to me, I was able to see the videos on the micro-sd card and I see how it crashed but there is no identifiying images that can help me locate the owner,

If you feel this is your drone, I will ask what model this Mavic is, I will ask when you lost, and I can ask you a few questions thats on the videos to confirm its you

The Drone is in not to bad of shape, it soft landed bounching through trees, the props are shot, the chassis of the drone looks good, the gimbal and camera look fine, and the videos recording even after the crash looks good, it recorded until the battery died
2019-3-14
Use props
ny300z
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2603478 ft
United States

super nice of you to go out of your way to come on here and try to find the owner! hope it all works out
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Neatlights, I very much appreciate your honesty. After confirming this concern to our designated team, we can contact the owner via email. Please provide me the serial number via PM so that I can check the information that we need to contact the customer. Please click on " Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for support.
2019-3-14
Use props
Neatlights
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-14 09:32
Hi Neatlights, I very much appreciate your honesty. After confirming this concern to our designated team, we can contact the owner via email. Please provide me the serial number via PM so that I can check the information that we need to contact the customer. Please click on " Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for support.

message sent
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Received with thanks! This has been forwarded to our related team and we will contact the customer via email. Again, thank you for your help. Cheers!
2019-3-14
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

You are a really good person. In nowadays it is cosidered as old-fashion to be honest, but I glad some respectable guys still exist.
2019-3-14
Use props
Neatlights
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-14 10:31
Received with thanks! This has been forwarded to our related team and we will contact the customer via email. Again, thank you for your help. Cheers!

Thanks for your help, I'm sure the owner will be very happy to get this drone back
2019-3-14
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.
2019-3-14
Use props
HH1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Neatlights  - A stand-up fellow, your honesty and efforts will not go unrewarded, it will come back in many ways, the start is that feeling you got when you realized you wanted to do the right thing.  Glad to beon the planet with you
2019-3-14
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

To all this is a prime example of why you should include a text file on the drone SD card with contact information, even if it just your email.
2019-3-14
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 3-14 12:16
To all this is a prime example of why you should include a text file on the drone SD card with contact information, even if it just your email.

Thats a great idea.
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Neatlights Posted at 3-14 11:08
Thanks for your help, I'm sure the owner will be very happy to get this drone back

You're welcome. I'm happy to help, cheers!
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

HH1 Posted at 3-14 11:44
Neatlights  - A stand-up fellow, your honesty and efforts will not go unrewarded, it will come back in many ways, the start is that feeling you got when you realized you wanted to do the right thing.  Glad to beon the planet with you

I couldn't agree more with you.  I will report to this thread once we have an update. Thank you.
2019-3-14
Use props
Neatlights
lvl.1

United States

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 3-14 12:16
To all this is a prime example of why you should include a text file on the drone SD card with contact information, even if it just your email.

Agreed, I like the idea of a text file with contact information and with the mandatory FAA registration number on each drone that should help too
2019-3-14
Use props
Neatlights
lvl.1

United States

HH1 Posted at 3-14 11:44

Thank You..... I lost one of my $130 MJX Bugs 2w drones and had a headache for a week
2019-3-14
Use props
Neatlights
lvl.1

United States

Brett Brandon Posted at 3-14 11:16
You deserve at least two thimbs up. You have probably just made somebodys year.....

Thanks, If they smile, payment in full..... the Mavic only needs replacement props and one day when I can get a DJI and I lose it (gonna happen) I hope it gets returned as well
2019-3-14
Use props
Neatlights
lvl.1

United States

Lysak2003 Posted at 3-14 10:44
You are a really good person. In nowadays it is cosidered as old-fashion to be honest, but I glad some respectable guys still exist.

Thank you, I even got on some local facebook drone pages hoping to get a response
2019-3-14
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is mighty nice of you, thank you for doing this.  
2019-3-14
Use props
Neatlights
lvl.1

United States

ny300z Posted at 3-14 08:56
super nice of you to go out of your way to come on here and try to find the owner! hope it all works out

Thank you, seems like we might find the owner because of the work of DJI Paladin
2019-3-14
Use props
Neatlights
lvl.1

United States

ny300z Posted at 3-14 08:56
super nice of you to go out of your way to come on here and try to find the owner! hope it all works out

Thank you, seems like we might find the owner because of the work of DJI Paladin
2019-3-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's really nice of you.
2019-3-14
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome that you are doing this. Glad to know that good people are still out there that will do the right thing. Good luck with the search.
2019-3-14
Use props
HH1
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-14 13:14
I couldn't agree more with you.  I will report to this thread once we have an update. Thank you.

That would be splendid.
2019-3-14
Use props
HH1
Second Officer
United States

Neatlights Posted at 3-14 15:53
Thank You..... I lost one of my $130 MJX Bugs 2w drones and had a headache for a week

You get attached
2019-3-14
Use props
HH1
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-14 10:31

Paladin - just a suggestion, if at the top of the main Forum page a " Drone gone and LOST.  Drone FOUND."section be added.  Make it strict to as far as anyone knows the drone is gone.  
2019-3-14
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

HH1 Posted at 3-14 20:49
Paladin - just a suggestion, if at the top of the main Forum page a " Drone gone and LOST.  Drone FOUND."section be added.  Make it strict to as far as anyone knows the drone is gone.

This is very good idea in my opinion.
2019-3-14
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10337090 ft
Canada

thank you for your honesty and help, I am certain that the owner will appreciate it.
2019-3-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Hope you found the owner! Great job man!
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

HH1 Posted at 3-14 20:49

Creative thought. I will forward this suggestion to our related team. Thanks for your support.
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

HH1 Posted at 3-14 20:38
That would be splendid.

I'm always happy to help, cheers!
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Neatlights Posted at 3-14 16:04

My aim is to provide excellent customer service and satisfaction. Hoping that the owner will be able to retrieve his lost drone. Happy to help.
2019-3-15
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

Nice to see a feel good thread!
2019-3-15
Use props
fansb5a49440
New
Flight distance : 9990 ft
United States

Hi Neatlights, I very much appreciate your honesty. After confirming this concern to our designated team, we can contact the owner via email. Please provide me the serial number via PM so that I can check the information that we need to contact the customer. Please click on " Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for support.

Hi DJI can you please put me in contact or feel free to give my contact info to neatlights. This may be my drone. I posted a message on the forum but how can I be sure he gets it? Thanks, Dave
2019-3-16
Use props
fansb5a49440
New
United States

Hi DJI can you please put me in contact or feel free to give my contact info to neatlights. This may be my drone. I posted a message on the forum but how can I be sure he gets it? Thanks, Dave
2019-3-16
Use props
fansb5a49440
New
United States

Neatlights Posted at 3-14 15:56
Thanks, If they smile, payment in full..... the Mavic only needs replacement props and one day when I can get a DJI and I lose it (gonna happen) I hope it gets returned as well

Hi Neatlights. This may be my drone. Please contact me at 412-969-4494. Thank you so much for your efforts. Dave
2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansb5a49440 Posted at 3-16 15:42

Hi Dave, thanks for reaching out and sorry for all the trouble that it caused you. I sent a message to the activation email that was used to activate the drone for me to notify the owner. You can also PM  Neatlights directly to verify if it is the correct drone that you are looking for. Thanks for your continued support.

1.PNG
2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansb5a49440 Posted at 3-16 15:50
Hi Neatlights. This may be my drone. Please contact me at 412-969-4494. Thank you so much for your efforts. Dave

I also sent a PM to inform Neatlights that you contacted us today. Please let us know if you need further assistance, we're here to help. Good luck!
2019-3-16
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

So nice of you taking the time and efforts to find the owner!
2019-3-16
Use props
Michael O'Connor
lvl.3
Ireland

Great to see such effort and a genuine attempt to help on behalf of the finder, well done you!  
2019-3-17
Use props
Neatlights
lvl.1

United States

fansb5a49440 Posted at 3-16 15:50

Hi fansba5a49440,

I will call you tomorrow (Monday) between 11am and noon
2019-3-17
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules