Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
registering A pre-owned drone questions
1558 6 2019-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4730020b
lvl.1
United States

I decided on the Mavic Pro. Bough pre-owned. That said I have two questions......Is there any issues I need to be aware of in registering my new to me MP? Any considerations I need to consider to connecitng to my app profile?

Thanks for your thoughts and advice in advance.
2019-3-14
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

You'll have no problems with flight records & accumulated distances/achievements that you fly showing up in your profile.  Flights flown by the bird prior to your ownership will not show on your records, however, the lifetime records should be available on the bird's internal flight recorder.  The only thing you won't get is the aircraft icon under your avatar as the bird was already registered by the original owner.
2019-3-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on the new to you bird, and welcome to the Mavic forum
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. About your question. If the unit is already activated no need for you to activate it since the unit or product is one activation only. The only thing you need to do is register a new account that you will be using on the DJI Go 4 app. Then if ever the unit still under the warranty. I would recommend asking the Proof of purchase since that is one of the requirements for warranty claim. Best regards!
2019-3-15
Use props
dwin1977
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2730026 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-15 09:21
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. About your question. If the unit is already activated no need for you to activate it since the unit or product is one activation only. The only thing you need to do is register a new account that you will be using on the DJI Go 4 app. Then if ever the unit still under the warranty. I would recommend asking the Proof of purchase since that is one of the requirements for warranty claim. Best regards!

How do you register a new account?
2019-3-16
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Congrats on the new to you bird, and welcome to the Mavic forum
2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dwin1977 Posted at 3-16 09:26
How do you register a new account?

Hi there, thank you for being interested. You may just go to this link https://account.dji.com/register to create your new DJI Account. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules