Controller Wheel left button
657 0 2019-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobCass
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I just got my Controller Wheel today.When I watch the DJI video is shows that the for each press on the controller wheel left button it should cycle through the three modes for each press...Mine does not. If I am in FPV (from the Pocket screen), press the left button on the controller wheel it goes to Tilt Locked
If I am in Follow (from the Pocket screen), press the left button on the controller wheel it goes to Tilt Locked
If i press the button again it does nothing. If I hold down the left button it does nothing.

I have calibrated the wheel through the OSMO Pocket and have done a gimbal calibration as well
I have done a OSMO Pocket Reset but nothing works
I have tried removing the controller and putting it back on muliple times (both wth the OSMO pocket on and with it powered off)

I know the button is funtioning as it goes to Tilt Lock when in any other mode without hessitation

Also, I just discover if I press and hold for 1 second on the right controller button it goes to Follow mode.
I can then hit the left and go to Tilt Locked, but can never get to FPV with the controller wheel button.

Did the firmware change recently, it this now how it works?

Thanks
2019-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules