Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I Lost My Spark it Never Came Back.
1272 15 2019-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BossOlive
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

https://youtu.be/q3kXlLZaOjI
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi BossOlive, you have our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. This is not what DJI's wants you to experience. I would suggest you contact our support team: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav to start up a ticket. We have the professional data analysis team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and a corresponding resolution would be provided. Also, kindly note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period. Again, sorry for all the inconvenience and thank you for your support.

1.PNG
2019-3-15
Use props
Warriewoodlad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

I'm sorry to read that you lost your Spark. Unfortunately the URL for your youtube video doesn't work for me.  
2019-3-15
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32031 ft

Australia

Warriewoodlad Posted at 3-15 13:58
I'm sorry to read that you lost your Spark. Unfortunately the URL for your youtube video doesn't work for me.

You just have to copy and paste it in your browser. In the video description he says that the battery fell out!
2019-3-15
Use props
Warriewoodlad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

RJB1 Posted at 3-15 18:03
You just have to copy and paste it in your browser. In the video description he says that the battery fell out!

Thanks RJB1, I did copy the URL to my browser before, but following your suggestion, I tried it again and it worked this time.
BossOlive was unlucky to lose the battery, but very lucky to get his Spark back in working order.
2019-3-16
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

Warriewoodlad Posted at 3-16 02:14
Thanks RJB1, I did copy the URL to my browser before, but following your suggestion, I tried it again and it worked this time.
BossOlive was unlucky to lose the battery, but very lucky to get his Spark back in working order.

He didn't get it back.
Yeah I think I read of other people having the battery pop out when they didn't push it in properly and it get that lock in click.
2019-3-16
Use props
smithguy
New
United States

Hello BossOlive - I'm curious to know if you've flown your Spark since finding it (assuming buried in the snow) and if you've had any "issues"? Plus, that was a fantastic video!
2019-3-16
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Just fantastic save!
2019-3-16
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

RJB1 Posted at 3-16 02:40
He didn't get it back.
Yeah I think I read of other people having the battery pop out when they didn't push it in properly and it get that lock in click.

Oh I'm wrong. I didnt watch the whole vid as he said it never came back, but he did manage to find it! Wow another lucky story.
2019-3-16
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Sorry to know that mate
2019-3-17
Use props
BossOlive
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

smithguy Posted at 3-16 09:49
Hello BossOlive - I'm curious to know if you've flown your Spark since finding it (assuming buried in the snow) and if you've had any "issues"? Plus, that was a fantastic video!

Yes I have flown it. I filmed the Ste Julienne Church video after that. Works great. I let it completely defrost and dry overnight. Not even a broken propeller!
2019-3-17
Use props
BossOlive
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Lysak2003 Posted at 3-16 10:20
Just fantastic save!

Thanks
2019-3-17
Use props
BossOlive
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-15 11:20
Hi BossOlive, you have our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. This is not what DJI's wants you to experience. I would suggest you contact our support team: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav to start up a ticket. We have the professional data analysis team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and a corresponding resolution would be provided. Also, kindly note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period. Again, sorry for all the inconvenience and thank you for your support.

I actually sent them an email and explained what happened,very nice response there gonna contact another department and get back to me and see if they can’t do something about getting me a another battery. Fingers crossed.  I have 2 Sparks and 1 Mavic Pro. DJI is un paralleled in my opinion when it comes to drones.
2019-3-17
Use props
BossOlive
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

2019-3-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

BossOlive Posted at 3-17 15:28
I actually sent them an email and explained what happened,very nice response there gonna contact another department and get back to me and see if they can’t do something about getting me a another battery. Fingers crossed.  I have 2 Sparks and 1 Mavic Pro. DJI is un paralleled in my opinion when it comes to drones.

Hi BossOlive. thanks for your prompt reply. I managed to check the email that you have sent to us . I will surely keep an eye on this one. Kindly wait for an update. Appreciate your patience and support. Thank you.
2019-3-17
Use props
BossOlive
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

https://youtu.be/q3kXlLZaOjI
2019-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules