Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MIC adapter not compatible with wireless module
1342 14 3-15 14:50
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jul
lvl.1
Spain

I just received my 3.5 jack adapter today and it works but only with a direct connection. If I try to use it through the USB C port of the wireless adapter it doesn't work. Any help with this? is it going to be fixed in the next update? or ever? The company didn´t mention this detail when I paid 39$ plus very expensive shipping and now my wireless module seems like a waste of money because I have to choose between a phone connected or decent sound.
3-15 14:50
Use props
TheCameraGuy
Second Officer
Canada

Ya, I did that test. It. Doesn’t work with WiFi/bT modular, but then, it doesn’t work with many mics
3-15 16:35
Use props
StardustGeass
Second Officer
Indonesia

Very sad news....
Fow now I think using the wireless module will be more useful for me. At least, because I can charge OP while using it as well.

Until now, I still ponder the reason why DJI omit the charging input on its audio adapter.
3-16 01:19
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello and good day jul. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for giving your insight regarding the DJI 3.5mm audio adapter. The DJI 3.5mm audio adapter needs to be plug in directly to the DJI Osmo Pocket for it to work properly. As of the moment we do not have any information if this is going to be fixed in the next firmware update. For the latest news and updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket and it's accessories. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you.
3-16 08:31
Use props
Gr8fulTed
lvl.3
United States

Very interesting. I have received mine, but I'm on the road right now haven't yet had a chance to test using the adapter with the wifi module. However, two people that I know have attempted to use the adapter with the wifi module and they it works just fine. Interesting. I shall be eager to check for myself once I return home.
3-17 07:01
Use props
jul
lvl.1
Spain

Gr8fulTed Posted at 3-17 07:01
Very interesting. I have received mine, but I'm on the road right now haven't yet had a chance to test using the adapter with the wifi module. However, two people that I know have attempted to use the adapter with the wifi module and they it works just fine. Interesting. I shall be eager to check for myself once I return home.

Please share your experience I´ll be very happy to hear that I just have to tune the settings somehow. good luck
3-18 12:49
Use props
fans53756491
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18648 ft
Israel

one draw back of the wireless module is that with the usb type c  connector on the wireless module you can only charge the osmo pocket. it seems that usb c is not set for  data. stupid but this is the way it operate.
6-5 04:23
Use props
fansa9fc05e3
lvl.1
Canada

Hello i have the same problem wireless port and microphone doesnt work
8-20 09:03
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
Flight distance : 27482142 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hopefully an upcoming firmware update will resolve this issue??..
8-20 10:08
Use props
BobWinNV
First Officer
Flight distance : 153747 ft
  • >>>
United States

The usb c on the OP Wireless module is only for power.
8-20 11:17
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
Australia

One of the other threads on this subject shows how to modify the module to fix this problem - if you have the skills of a brain surgeon.
8-20 12:21
Use props
djiuser_ypGdz09mcCFA
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-16 08:31
Hello and good day jul. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for giving your insight regarding the DJI 3.5mm audio adapter. The DJI 3.5mm audio adapter needs to be plug in directly to the DJI Osmo Pocket for it to work properly. As of the moment we do not have any information if this is going to be fixed in the next firmware update. For the latest news and updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket and it's accessories. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you.

Any update on this issue?
10-11 11:42
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello and good day. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment we still have no information or any updates with regards to this matter. But rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously working to improve the said DJI Osmo Pocket accessories. Thank you.
10-14 11:31
Use props
fans2c661040
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58809 ft

Can you use a wireless mic while pocket wireless to phone .
Or can you connect phone wireless and for a mic to phone .sorry if questions are a stupid but I'm a newbie
10-14 15:57
Use props
djiuser_lYQyYEpzhAXZ
New
Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-14 11:31
Hello and good day. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment we still have no information or any updates with regards to this matter. But rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously working to improve the said DJI Osmo Pocket accessories. Thank you.

I know that DJI failed terribly in it’s design of the Wi-Fi module and leaving out data pass through.
Having just bought $2000 USD of pockets, extension sticks and microphone adapters I am mad as hell!
When will DJI release a new version of the module with the proper pass through???
I cannot believe the an external microphone cannot be used!!! Ridiculous!!!
When? When? When???
10-21 19:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules