Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mimo on crystal sky
2063 7 2019-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Greetings all,

I use a crystalsky on the comercial m600 and m2 but I decided to get the pocket to see if it is any good as a gorund unit.
I have been hoping to connect it to my cristalsky but I am having problems with the Mimo software hanging in the open screen looking for an update quoting network connections.
I have just updated go4 so that is a red herring.
Has anybody been down this route and made it work?

ricci
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ricci. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in connecting your DJI Osmo Pocket to your DJI Crystalsky. As of the moment the DJI Crystalsky is not recommended to be use for your DJI Osmo Pocket.  We recommend using a mobile device that is listed on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Pocket for compatibility and reliability purposes. in addition with regards to this, we cannot guarantee yet since DJI has not released any compatibility information between the DJI Crystalsky and the DJI Osmo pocket. But rest assured that we will keep you posted once we already have an update on it. For reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.

2019-3-16
Use props
Bert NL
New
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-16 07:36
Hello and good day ricci. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in connecting your DJI Osmo Pocket to your DJI Crystalsky. As of the moment the DJI Crystalsky is not recommended to be use for your DJI Osmo Pocket.  We recommend using a mobile device that is listed on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Pocket for compatibility and reliability purposes. in addition with regards to this, we cannot guarantee yet since DJI has not released any compatibility information between the DJI Crystalsky and the DJI Osmo pocket. But rest assured that we will keep you posted once we already have an update on it. For reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello, I have a question for DJI. I’m a happy user of the Osmo Pocket. I would like to use the Mimo app with a Chromebook. Many Android apps can be used with Chrome OS, but the DJI Mimo app not yet. Can you make the Mimo app suitable for Chrome OS?
2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bert NL Posted at 3-16 14:43
Hello, I have a question for DJI. I’m a happy user of the Osmo Pocket. I would like to use the Mimo app with a Chromebook. Many Android apps can be used with Chrome OS, but the DJI Mimo app not yet. Can you make the Mimo app suitable for Chrome OS?

Hello and good day Bert NL. Thank you for reaching out. The Chromebook is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Pocket as stated on the said list on post #2. The best thing I can do to help is to forward these information to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket and of the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.
2019-3-17
Use props
Bert NL
New
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-17 07:48
Hello and good day Bert NL. Thank you for reaching out. The Chromebook is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Pocket as stated on the said list on post #2. The best thing I can do to help is to forward these information to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket and of the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.

That's nice. Thanks! I hope the DJI R&D Team will make this possible
2019-3-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bert NL Posted at 3-17 13:46
That's nice. Thanks! I hope the DJI R&D Team will make this possible

You are very much welcome Bert NL. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2019-3-18
Use props
Frank1971
New

France

Hello, Is there any hope that Mimo will work on CrystalSky one day? I have invested on a CrystalSky and is very happy with it. I am hoping to use it with the latest OSMO that is using Mimo software.
Thanks for your help.
Frank1971
2019-8-25
Use props
BAWBUSTER
lvl.1
Flight distance : 452037 ft

You would like to think that at the PRICE that DJI Charge for there  Products that they Should be CROSS compatible LIKE APPLE STUFF

DJI Get With The Program

I Have Crystalsky, Osmo+, Osmo Pocket, Mavic Pro  And Mavic Air

All of the above SHOULD be Compatible with Each Other with the main control phone app

DJI Sort It Or Lose Customers

Ps Not Buying Anymore DJI Stuff Until You At Least Try Too Fix This Issue

2019-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules