charging hub
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcius13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1313881 ft
United Kingdom

hi guys

question is - how to update mavic 2 charging hub i trying to do as it says in user guide but nothing happens ??? thanks  

2019-3-16
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Does DJI say it needs an update anywhere?
2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Marcius13. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment, we don't have the firmware yet for the charging hub and it's doesn't support yet for now. If ever it will be supported, it will be posted on our website especially on the release notes of the Product. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-16
Use props
Marcius13
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-16 06:57
Hello and good day Marcius13. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment, we don't have the firmware yet for the charging hub and it's doesn't support yet for now. If ever it will be supported, it will be posted on our website especially on the release notes of the Product. Thank you for your support.

Thank you for information ,course i though it is something wrong,thank you one more time
2019-3-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Marcius13 Posted at 3-17 05:07
Thank you for information ,course i though it is something wrong,thank you one more time

You are very much welcome Marcius13. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2019-3-17
Use props
Marcius13
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi again Dear Dji Stephen , i want to ask where is a problem, when landing my mavic zoom it is sometimes lands 5 - 10 foots away,when i landing on H mattress,then when it cames about meter from ground it wants to land, then I using controller and it gets very sensitive (I mean like in sport mede, but is in P mode) and drone start fly very quick ,and main thing is what opstical avoidance are red ??? And i see people have same problem from 10/2018 and now is 03/2019 ??? Any ideas  how I can sort it out ???
Thanks
Regards Martynas
2019-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules