Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NEEW HELP - My Mavic Pro is not saving Images to the MicroSd card!
757 12 2019-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FLPilotShark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 721913 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have owned the Sprk, Mavic Air and now this is my 2nd Mavic Pro! I have been flying UAV's for about a year or so now! I am pretty good when it comes to knowing all of the modes in the Dji 4 GO APP but for some odd reason, i cant not get the Drone to save the video or the image on any of the 3 different Sandisk Micro SD cards that I have gone out tested, Every time, they are saving the file rather on the MicroSD card its being save in the Dji GO4 App. I have never had this happen to me before I am starting to get frustrated since I can't take a clear picture if my life depending on it !  All of the ones, on the Dji GO4 App are blurry and fuzzy, something is wrong, and I not sure what else to do but contact Dji. The good news os the Mavic Pro is only 5 months old so I think that it's still covered under the MFG warranty!

it seems like it's not saving these pictures to my MicroSD card and only in the DJ GO 4 APP!
I can't seem to bring up any of the photos I took of the SUAS SD card for some odd reason! It has not been crashed and works fine on my last project perfectly!
I just can't figure out how to shoot so they get stored on your MicroSD card!

2019-3-16
Use props
FLPilotShark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

This was a photo I took today but like I said, it's not storing on the MicroSD card.

2019-3-16
Use props
FLPilotShark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ok, guys I think I fixed it! I just need to re calibrate the gimbal and senors!  This picture was upload from my MicroSD Card and in my opinion thats a pretty good quality RAW shot!

2019-3-16
Use props
FlyDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

FLPilotShark Posted at 3-16 16:07
Ok, guys I think I fixed it! I just need to re calibrate the gimbal and senors!  This picture was upload from my MicroSD Card and in my opinion thats a pretty good quality RAW shot!

[view_image]

Nice picture, but the Mavic Pro can do way better than that. Try formatting the SD card via the app.
2019-3-16
Use props
FLPilotShark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

FlyDK Posted at 3-16 16:15
Nice picture, but the Mavic Pro can do way better than that. Try formatting the SD card via the app.

What app do you recommend on a mac?
2019-3-23
Use props
FlyDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

FLPilotShark Posted at 3-23 16:36
What app do you recommend on a mac?

I don't know anything about Mac and I don't know what kind of app you're thinking about.
Format the SD card while it sits in the Mavic and do it via the Go 4 app on your device. That's what I meant.
2019-3-24
Use props
FLPilotShark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

This how I was able to fix my problem with the blurry pictures for those who are having the same issues as I was! You have to fire up your Mavic Pro and the Dji GO 4 APP up and running and go into your General settings and first calibrate your gimble and then ones you complete that you need to head over to the Remote Control setting in your GO4 APP and scroll down to main Controller settings and where it says advanced settings. Then I want you to click that ones and then head over to your Advanced Settings and click and after you do that that just scroll down again until you see the sensors icon work which is right below the RESET GAIN & EXPO TUNING HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE so you can't miss it. After you click sensors your IMU/COMPASS will come up and click the calibrate for your IMU and ones it's done, you're back in business and your pictures should come out like these below that I just got done taking!  Also, these pictures have not been touched up in Photoshop or Lightroom, they were shot in JPEG&RAW mode for the Test. Please let me know your thoughts on how good of quality pictures these came out and let me know if I am back in business?

2019-3-24
Use props
AlansDronePics
Captain
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

2 things.
First, you do know there is a setting in GO4 to direct the save from phone to SD card. However this the place where low res images from the cache are stored. You mention blurred and poor images, if you are getting them from here, that is the reason.
You can't save to the GO4 App, just phone memory, SD card on phone if it has one, or the SD card in the drone where all the proper, full quality images are saved.
Next, the SD card in the drone will show up on the screen of your device, if it is installed properly. Is it showing up?
You can format the card in the drone, the best place to do this, because it only knows the right format and you cannot make a mistake. If the card worked previously than it was probably the right speed or class.
If you formatted on the MAC then you might not get the cards to work anywhere else.
If several cards won't work then suspect the drone is at fault.
2019-3-24
Use props
FLPilotShark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

AlansDronePics Posted at 3-24 08:43
2 things.
First, you do know there is a setting in GO4 to direct the save from phone to SD card. However this the place where low res images from the cache are stored. You mention blurred and poor images, if you are getting them from here, that is the reason.
You can't save to the GO4 App, just phone memory, SD card on phone if it has one, or the SD card in the drone where all the proper, full quality images are saved.

How do you save from phone to SD card in the go 4app?
2019-3-29
Use props
FLPilotShark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

AlansDronePics Posted at 3-24 08:43
2 things.
You can't save to the GO4 App, just phone memory, SD card on phone if it has one, or the SD card in the drone where all the proper, full quality images are saved.

2019-3-29
Use props
AlansDronePics
Captain
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

FLPilotShark Posted at 3-29 09:51

You don't do it that way round. What is on the phone is poor quality, so you won't want to save it to the SD card
2019-3-29
Use props
FLPilotShark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

AlansDronePics Posted at 3-29 11:39
You don't do it that way round. What is on the phone is poor quality, so you won't want to save it to the SD card

@AlansDronesPics - Your not following me, all of those pictures where saved to my SD card in my drone!
When i AM referring to a MicroSD card, I am talking about the one in my drone, not my phone.
2019-4-6
Use props
FLPilotShark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

@AlansDronesPics - Your not following me, all of those pictures where saved to my SD card in my drone!
When i AM referring to a MicroSD card, I am talking about the one in my drone, not my phone.
2019-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules