524 5 2019-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721913 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have a major issue with my Mavic Pro when taking pictures with my images and viodes being saved on the Dji Go 4 app opposed to my MicroSD card?

Would some be so kind an let me know what I am doing wrong? Even if I put in the little SD CARD, and fly my bird, all of the pictures and videos get saved in the Dji GO4 app. Also, I have downloaded all the latest firmware and I am up to date but yet can only save pictures on my iPhone in the GO 4 APP! This is very frustrating, b.c this is the first time it's done this where I CAN seem to record or take any photos and save it to the MicroSD card that came with the drone. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Dji Go pro (1).jpeg
2019-3-16
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I am pretty sure I fixed it b/c this was on my MicroSD Card which to me as a RAW image its pretty clear as far as quality!
2019-3-16
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad you worked it out.
2019-3-16
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great job!
2019-3-16
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

kEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED THAT IT WAS JUST THE MICROSD CARD!
2019-3-17
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

This how I was able to fix my problem with the blurry pictures for those who are having the same issues as I was! You have to fire up your Mavic Pro and the Dji GO 4 APP up and running and go into your General settings and first calibrate your gimble and then ones you complete that you need to head over to the Remote Control setting in your GO4 APP and scroll down to main Controller settings and where it says advanced settings I want you to click that and the ones you click that the Advanced Settings will come up and just scroll down again until you see the sensors icon work which is right below the RESET GAIN & EXPO TUNING HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE so you can't miss it. After you click sensors your IMU/COMPASS will come up and click the calibrate for your IMU and ones it's done, you're back in business and your pictures should come out like these below that I just got done taking of my house! Also, these pictures have not been touched up in Photoshop or Lightroom, they were shot in JPEG&RAW mode for the Test, which is the mode you want to be shooting in anyhow. Please let me know your thoughts on how good of quality pictures these came out?

Test Picture #2

Test Picture #2
Next Door Build 1.JPG
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules