Inconsistentpp unpair distance
399 2 2019-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

I can't explain why unpairing occurs for exact route at varying distances.
Is it relative to interference broadcasts that impedes that distace?
Or is it circuitry just getting worn out of both rc drone?
Thete are no structures or natural obstructs, just clear blue open sky between rc drone.
So i ask could it be the full updates march2019? So called battery algorithm.
Also after updates march speed nonsport decreased from history logs 19.3 to 18.6 mph, no wind.
Any others have experienced this anomaly?
I also notice after update the unpair rth won't allow any seconds of grace to re-pair instead executing rth that can be cancelled pairing reestablished
2019-3-16
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

its interference... maybe a cell tower, or radio tower or something hidden somewhere or where you are flying is in direct line with the signal path of these towers.

i have experienced it t as well, but i located the cell towers causing it in one area, on the side of a water tower, and if flying in the direct path  it will jam the wifi as far as 1+ miles out.
2019-3-16
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 3-16 13:15
its interference... maybe a cell tower, or radio tower or something hidden somewhere or where you are flying is in direct line with the signal path of these towers.

So i must fly opportune when least storming transmissions, rats, that's everybody asleep, assuming nocturnal cellphone storming is near absent. Do repeaters map their projections on the gis? Geographical information system
2019-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules