United Kingdom

Can someone  tell me if i use the antenna or not with these please
2019-3-17
Use props
djiuser_6GziRQ1ksuAa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17439970 ft
Australia

All depends o what your flying with Mp1 there is no need but with the M2Z I've found it's a must to get any sort of reasonable range also I've found going into HD settings 2.4ghz then custom 20mhz helps also. You can try leaving it in Dual band but it doesn't seem to work it's a lucky dip that DJI need to sort out read the threads in the goggles forum. Good luck.
2019-3-17
Use props
Dayton Doug
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_6GziRQ1ksuAa Posted at 3-17 23:20
All depends o what your flying with Mp1 there is no need but with the M2Z I've found it's a must to get any sort of reasonable range also I've found going into HD settings 2.4ghz then custom 20mhz helps also. You can try leaving it in Dual band but it doesn't seem to work it's a lucky dip that DJI need to sort out read the threads in the goggles forum. Good luck.

Hi, Not sure where you are fining this (DUAL MODE) at!!
Iam trying to connect my Goggles Re to a analog drone (5.8) and
after the Freq Scan in the Goggles is complete, it does find the
analog drone but the signal is Video signal viewed from goggles is badly scrambled.
Another guy at field had his Goggles Re and he was able to connect to the analog drone.
Thinking it might be an antenna problem, we used his antenna on my goggles, and still had the same bad results.
Is there a setting somewhere in the goggles preventing my goggles  from receiving clear Analog 5.8 ??signals?
2019-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules