Waking up From Winter's Nap
396 3 2019-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ffmedic1638
lvl.1
United States

I am breaking the Mavic 2 Zoom out for the first time in several months and wanted to know if I shouldn't go through some checks first before attempting to fly? I am charging batteries and the controller right now. But, I wanted to check and make sure that I didn't need to update firmware or anything else.

Can anyone tell me what versions we are on right now for the aircraft and for the controller? I am really new to this so when I update, if necessary, should I just let the aircraft do it via the WIFI connection, or should I use the DJI Assistant software on my MAC?

Any other tips would be appreciated too.

Thanks,

Dave
2019-3-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dave. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Let me provide you a link where in you can check the most recent DJI Assistant 2 Firmware for your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Please let us know if you need additional assistance. We are here to help you. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads

2019-3-17
Use props
ffmedic1638
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-17 10:14
Hello and good day Dave. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Let me provide you a link where in you can check the most recent DJI Assistant 2 Firmware for your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Please let us know if you need additional assistance. We are here to help you. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads

Stephen,

Hello and thank you. I checked and did, in fact have to update to the latest version firmware for my Mavic 2 Zoom. With that now complete, I want to check and make sure that my DJI GO 4 App is the latest version. When I look at the settings screen on my iPad Mini, it says v4.3.12(4292). Is that the most recent version?

Dave
2019-3-17
Use props
zappy54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 446900 ft
United Kingdom

ffmedic1638 Posted at 3-17 10:37
Stephen,

Hello and thank you. I checked and did, in fact have to update to the latest version firmware for my Mavic 2 Zoom. With that now complete, I want to check and make sure that my DJI GO 4 App is the latest version. When I look at the settings screen on my iPad Mini, it says v4.3.12(4292). Is that the most recent version?

welcome back ffmedic1638.  ( iOS Dji go 4 is 4.3.12 and Dji Android 4.3.14 )  hope this helps
2019-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules