Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Invalid tracking number given after repair.
975 3 2019-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jusmat
Flight distance : 2520 ft
Lithuania

I've been given the tracking number after I paid for the repair, but it seems that it's not valid. According to UPS, I should always contact the sender and not them in such case, that's what I'm doing.

Case number: CAS-2761766-54G6F5.
Please, someone from DJI support, take a look at this and let me know if everything is alright.
2019-3-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Jusmat, thanks for reaching DJI Support. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. Regarding your question about the tracking number, we have shipped the package just last Friday that is the reason why it is not yet reflecting in UPS. Please allow us at least 24 to 48 working hours for this tracking number 1ZR54Y136870166073 to reflect in the system. We deeply thank you for your understanding on this matter. If you have any further concern that needs to be addressed, please let us know. We are here to help. Thank you.
2019-3-17
Use props
jusmat
Flight distance : 2520 ft
Lithuania

DJI Diana Posted at 3-17 12:56
Hi Jusmat, thanks for reaching DJI Support. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. Regarding your question about the tracking number, we have shipped the package just last Friday that is the reason why it is not yet reflecting in UPS. Please allow us at least 24 to 48 working hours for this tracking number 1ZX902W94341244814 to reflect in the system. We deeply thank you for your understanding on this matter. If you have any further concern that needs to be addressed, please let us know. We are here to help. Thank you.

I think this tracking number you just posted here is a random one as well `1ZX902W94341244814` it's not mine, it's not in my case, and this one is already delivered somewhere to the US two weeks ago. According to my case - my tracking number is 1ZR54Y136870166073 which is not existing. And I don't believe in waiting 48 hours since UPS registers shipments right when the label (with tracking number) is issued.  I know you guys will just change the tracking number in my case when it's actually shipped, but can I know when will that happen? There is no reason to lie about this, and I'm not sure why you guys are doing so.
2019-3-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

jusmat Posted at 3-17 21:57
I think this tracking number you just posted here is a random one as well  `1ZX902W94341244814` it's not mine, it's not in my case, and this one is already delivered somewhere to the US two weeks ago. According to my case - my tracking number is 1ZR54Y136870166073 which is not existing. And I don't believe in waiting 48 hours since UPS registers shipments right when the label (with tracking number) is issued.  I know you guys will just change the tracking number in my case when it's actually shipped, but can I know when will that happen? There is no reason to lie about this, and I'm not sure why you guys are doing so.

I apologize that I posted the wrong tracking number, yours is correct. We will not lie about it, the update in UPS website may get delayed because of the weekends, we will keep an eye on it, thanks for your patience.
2019-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules