Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro+ 2.0 and Drone Harmony
2246 7 2019-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaciekRyd
lvl.1
Poland

Hello,
We have purchased Phantom 4 Pro+ 2.0 to work with Bentley ContextCapture. For mission planning there is great program from Switzerlan Drone Harmony.
However we cannot start it on the console which is Android. I've heard that no third party software could be installed on this specific version of Phantom.
It seems to me ridiculous.
What we need it is just to import mission (path and other settings) from external program, even on PC...

I am newbie here so please forgive me if I wrote someting too general.

MaciekRyd
2019-3-17
Use props
MaciekRyd
lvl.1
Poland

To be more specific: it is possible to install .apk but then program does not connect to Phantom. And this is not an issue of the program for sure!
2019-3-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi MaciekRyd, my apologies for the inconvenience. Users can install third-party apps when the Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller is updated to the latest firmware. However, DJI cannot be held responsible for any compatibility issues or other problems that occur as a result. Appreciate your understanding and support.
2019-3-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MaciekRyd Posted at 3-17 15:42
To be more specific: it is possible to install .apk but then program does not connect to Phantom. And this is not an issue of the program for sure!

If you experienced problems after installation of the third-party app, we recommend uninstalling the software and/or restoring the controller to its original factory settings. Again, sorry for all the trouble. Thank you.
2019-3-17
Use props
MaciekRyd
lvl.1
Poland

Would you please confirm that this is not a DJI company policy to block the usage of third party flight planners on a drone version with controller equipped with your great, bright screen and your version on Android?
2019-3-17
Use props
MaciekRyd
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-17 16:49
If you experienced problems after installation of the third-party app, we recommend uninstalling the software and/or restoring the controller to its original factory settings. Again, sorry for all the trouble. Thank you.

Would you please confirm that this is not a DJI company policy to block the usage of third party flight planners on a drone version with controller equipped with your great, bright screen and your version on Android? This would be really an unnecessary policy. Program like Drone Harmony contains the mathematically planned path for professional use, is accepted by numerous professionals and fits perfectly to needs of hight-tech software like ContextCapture. I would appreciate the answer so I could clearly abandon comments from this forum where you can find comments that this is DJI policy to 'ban' third party flight planning solutions. Thank you in advance, MaciekRyd
2019-3-17
Use props
djiuser_ywsUxmh4dnw8
Flight distance : 146864 ft
France

Bonjour,
Peut-on utiliser l'application DRONE HARMONY sur Smart Controler Dji pour un Mavic Pro 2.
Merci
Cordialement
Alain
2019-3-27
Use props
Ego^pFe
lvl.1
Italy

MaciekRyd Posted at 3-17 21:38
Would you please confirm that this is not a DJI company policy to block the usage of third party flight planners on a drone version with controller equipped with your great, bright screen and your version on Android? This would be really an unnecessary policy. Program like Drone Harmony contains the mathematically planned path for professional use, is accepted by numerous professionals and fits perfectly to needs of hight-tech software like ContextCapture. I would appreciate the answer so I could clearly abandon comments from this forum where you can find comments that this is DJI policy to 'ban' third party flight planning solutions. Thank you in advance, MaciekRyd

it is a DJI Policy, since on P4P V2 plus you can istall third party app such as Litchi, but there's NO WAY to let them connect to the drone. So they're unuseful.
2019-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules