F550 broken
1582 3 2014-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
harrysaunders9
New

United Kingdom

hi guys

I have a porblem with my new f550. I installed all of the naza m correctly and statared up the craft, this worked fine so I linked the tranmitter and reciever, I then set it up on the assistant software; which went fine. The next day i started up the craft and the solder joint on the red wire started to smoke, a lot! When I tiurn it on now, all that happens is that the led works; the led shows that it is connected with the tranmitter and so does the reciever. When i start up th motors nothing happens and the sound doesnt work. Is it the bottom board that borken or the pmu as well.

Thanks a lot guys.
2014-11-10
Use props
DJI-祥天空
lvl.1

China

Dear harrysaunders9,
as your description, since the start up sounds doesn't work, that means there is something wrong for the part which from ESC output to motor side(cause the sound is produced by motor).what's more, we are not sure if the Naza main controller works normally, However, PMU connected with the mainboard as well. so you may probably diagnose each part one by one. More assembly and connection description can be easily find below link:
http://download.dji-innovations. ... _Guide_v1.26_cn.pdf
i think page 4 to 5 will be helpful for you
Best Regards,
DJI Innovations
2014-11-18
Use props
DJI-祥天空
lvl.1

China

Dear harrysaunders9,
as your description, since the start up sounds doesn't work, that means there is something wrong for the part which from ESC output to motor side(cause the sound is produced by motor).what's more, we are not sure if the Naza main controller works normally, However, PMU connected with the mainboard as well. so you may probably diagnose each part one by one. More assembly and connection description can be easily find below link:
http://download.dji-innovations. ... _Guide_v1.26_cn.pdf
i think page 4 to 5 will be helpful for you
Best Regards,
DJI Innovations
2014-11-18
Use props
harrysaunders9
New

United Kingdom

DJI-祥天空 Posted at 2014-11-18 20:06
Dear harrysaunders9,
as your description, since the start up sounds doesn't work, that means there i ...

thanks a lot dji this is really helpfull
2014-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules