835 5 2019-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richparry
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1620148 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is the purpose of the yellow line that my three red arrors point to? The yellow box allows you to select your focus point, but I don't understand the purpose of the vertical yellow line.

Thanks,
OP Screen Shot.jpg
2019-3-17
Use props
fans894fc0a6
lvl.1
Spain

If it’s anything like the system camera app that line allows you to set the brightness of the picture. Once you set the focus point you can move your finger up or down to make the image brighter/darker.
2019-3-17
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft

Adjust exposure
2019-3-17
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

The exposure!
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day richparry. Thank you for reaching out. The yellow line on the display screen is for adjusting the exposure of the image you need to shoot. It will adjust the brightness of the said image. If you have any other inquiries or concern. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you.
2019-3-18
Use props
richparry
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1620148 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-18 16:07
Hello and good day richparry. Thank you for reaching out. The yellow line on the display screen is for adjusting the exposure of the image you need to shoot. It will adjust the brightness of the said image. If you have any other inquiries or concern. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you.

Thanks to all that responded, but I'd sure like to see a video showing someone controlling the exposure with the slider. I've placed my finger over the slider and moved it up and down to adjust the exposure, but is is extremely unresponsive. The movement is erratic and inconsistent.

I would expect to be able to put my finger on the dot in the center of the vertical slider and move the ball up and down smoothly, I can't do that.

No need to respond, looks like I'm the only one with the issue, I'll play with it, but I feel something is wrong.

Thanks
2019-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules