Osmo Pocket case accessory
921 5 2019-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

Hello guys,
I really loved polarpro's action mount and rod(?) mount. Unfortunately, both of them doesn't support using the wifi base and controller wheel accessory.

Has anyone found something like polarpro's action mount, that is able to use wifi adapter and extension rod as well?

The reason I love polarpro's mount is because of their "protective" feeling that encapsulates the OP.
But, I haven't found anything that looks like it.
2019-3-17
Use props
Udo13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

$ 18,99

2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day StardustGeass. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry.  I hope you'll get the best information and recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers.  Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices for the DJI Osmo Pocket. 3rd party devices might affect the drone or its component and can also affect the performance of the drone when in use. Actually, there is a possibility that these solar 3rd party devices will be able work on the said device. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said accessory if it will work all the time with no issues while using them. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-18
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-18 12:22
Hello and good day StardustGeass. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry.  I hope you'll get the best information and recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers.  Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices for the DJI Osmo Pocket. 3rd party devices might affect the drone or its component and can also affect the performance of the drone when in use. Actually, there is a possibility that these solar 3rd party devices will be able work on the said device. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said accessory if it will work all the time with no issues while using them. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for the reply..
For the main concern, I WILL buy OP official accesory, IF they serve their purpose well.

Sadly, I think there are lots of bad design on the Osmo Pocket accessory.

Take for example, the audio jack adapter. How does it not have a charging port as well?
How do you expect us to take long cinematographic sessions in that case?

Another example, the charging case.
It IS an official DJI OP case, but it doesn't have any room for putting the audio adapter, or even the expansion pack.  Yes, it will make the battery case a bit bulkier, but they will serve its purpose better.

When it is released. Soon (?)

Heck, you don't even release the case for putting your official accessory.
Where do we want to put our wireless module and controller wheel when not in use?

We want to preserve our OP as best as we could,that's why we resort to 3rd party.
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

StardustGeass Posted at 3-18 16:15
Thanks for the reply..
For the main concern, I WILL buy OP official accesory, IF they serve their purpose well.

Thank you for the additional information and for your insights StardustGeass. I understand how you feel. Rest assured that DJI is doing it's best to create useful and reliable accessories for the DJI Osmo Pocket in the near future. Thank you for your patience and support with regards to this matter.
2019-3-19
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

Hmmmm ....

2019-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules