970 4 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HMAG
New
Switzerland

Hi,

I crashed my Mavic Pro 2. :S

The camera security glass are broken and the gimbal engine is now overloaded. The gimbal can be rotated in all directions. I also take the gimbal calibration. That works without (software) any errors.

Attached are a few pictures of the gimbal and camera.

Now, what can further do? :/

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers Joern

IMG_9064.JPG IMG_9065.JPG IMG_9066.JPG
2019-3-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Unless you can fix it yourself which I don’t recommend, contact DJI Support and start a case they will arrange everything else for you regarding pick up to delivery.
Once they get your drone they will asses it will let you know if it’s covered by warranty if not they will give you the bill if you choose to pay your craft will most likely be replaced and shipped back to you, if you don’t choose to go ahead, they will just ship it back, whole process will take 10 working days .
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Joern. I am sorry for the troubles that it may cause and to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Since this issue is happened. It appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. You can contact our support team to start up a repair case by using this link: https://www.dji.com/support. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank for your support.
2019-3-18
Use props
HMAG
New
Switzerland

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I sent the drone yesterday. I'm curious when I will get it back and what will it cost. I will keep you up-to-date. Cheers
2019-3-19
Use props
~STOLEN~
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15459 ft

United States

HMAG Posted at 3-19 01:04
Hi. Thanks for your reply. I sent the drone yesterday. I'm curious when I will get it back and what will it cost. I will keep you up-to-date. Cheers

have you recieved your update/damage report??  how was the process, were they fast or is this still an outstanding ticket? thanks
2019-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules