Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Ronin S Essential Kit Return & Refund
3808 4 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf742e2ba
lvl.1

Austria

Hello guys,

I have initiated a refund of my Ronin S Essential Kit and the additional ordered Multi Camera Connection Cable yesterday and I am wondering when I will receive the return label and/or futher instructions.

Since there is no dedicated form I just sent an email to support.eu@dji.com with the Order Number and the invoice details.

The returned Request Number: 2027820

How long does this usually take? I only have this week left because then I will be leaving for a couple of weeks.

best regards,
Patrick
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Support. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. We managed to check the email sent with the Ticket number provided. However, we were not able to see the order number in the email. May we ask for the order number and the reason why you would like to process a refund on this unit so we can further? For the refund process this normally takes 2-8 days, depending on the evaluation of the request, shipping and what your current location is. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We are here to help. Thank you.
2019-3-18
Use props
fansf742e2ba
lvl.1

Austria

Hello Diana,

thank you for checking my ticket and the current status. I had the details attached as pdf, but maybe this was the problem why you couldn’t see it.

The order number is: 0438941827031
The reasons is sadly some incompatibilities with my current setup which makes it hardly usable.  

My current location is Austria, the same as on the invoice.

Do you neee any additional informations?

Again thank you and I appreciate your support.

Best regards,
Patrick
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansf742e2ba Posted at 3-18 12:44
Hello Diana,

thank you for checking my ticket and the current status. I had the details attached as pdf, but maybe this was the problem why you couldn’t see it.

Thanks for getting back to us. This has been forwarded to the designated team, they will check and help you get an update soon.
2019-3-19
Use props
fansf742e2ba
lvl.1

Austria

Thank you very much Diana.
2019-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules