give us a choice!
472 3 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10326581 ft
Canada

seems the members of Forum don't have a choice on whether we wish to have feet or metres as a flight distance measurement.
2019-3-18
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

I agree, it would be nice.
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Picanoc Jack. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that we are not able to change the flight distance from feet to meters. In addition the Forum Operation decided to change the flight distance into the imperial unit from metrics. For me to help you further with this inquiry. Let me please forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Forum Profile distance units. We do appreciate your understanding. Thank you.
2019-3-18
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10326581 ft
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-18 08:41
Hello and good day Picanoc Jack. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that we are not able to change the flight distance from feet to meters. In addition the Forum Operation decided to change the flight distance into the imperial unit from metrics. For me to help you further with this inquiry. Let me please forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Forum Profile distance units. We do appreciate your understanding. Thank you.

well now Stephen that is beyond my comprehension, I mean if they could have changed it from metric to imperial then what is the reason for their inability to either change it back or at least giving us a choice?
2019-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules