Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO POCKET LETS RIDE
741 7 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BIGDZ
Captain
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just a short video from Sunday's ride. The Osmo pocket continues to impress me with its footage. The small camera is always with me, ready to capture life's moments. Thanks for watching!

2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BIGDZ. Thank you for sharing this awesome footage you have captured from your DJI Osmo Pocket. Awesome job and by the way beautiful bike.
2019-3-18
Use props
BIGDZ
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-18 10:46
Hello and good day BIGDZ. Thank you for sharing this awesome footage you have captured from your DJI Osmo Pocket. Awesome job and by the way beautiful bike.

Thank you! DJI Stephan. I appreciate your comment. It was a blast to film, loving my Osmo Pocket.
2019-3-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good job BIGDZ how had you fixed Pocket on .
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

BIGDZ Posted at 3-18 11:01
Thank you! DJI Stephan. I appreciate your comment. It was a blast to film, loving my Osmo Pocket.

You are very much welcome BIGDZ. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-3-18
Use props
David_Harry
Captain
United Kingdom

Great footage, first time I've seen a Pocket properly beat a GoPro at its own game.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-3-18
Use props
BIGDZ
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the comment. I use Osmo Pocket mount from a third party vendor and a GoPro like mount from amazon. It’s pretty secure in the mount and holds up pretty well. I just set OP to FPV mode, since it’s mounted to my helmet and I’m constantly turning my head.
2019-3-18
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Very nice video, great job
2019-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules