Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark and Ipad
1794 3 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stormboy
lvl.1

United States

I want to get the Spark and use my Ipad Mini Air, model A 1566. will I be able to attach to the controller via OTG cable? Will the controller utilize the ipad as a larger viewing screen. This model Ipad does not have cellular but I am am correct if I open the Go 4 while connected to wifi at home, can I then ustilize that app?   Thank you
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Stormboy. Welcome to DJI Forum and thank you for reaching out.  We suggest using a recommended mobilde device for the DJI Spark for compatibility and reliability of both the AC and with the DJI GO 4 application.  Upon checking the mobile device iPad Mini Air, model A 1566. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Spark as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the iPad Mini Air, model A 1566 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the iPad Mini Air, model A 1566 when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-3-18
Use props
Jezmo
Second Officer
United States

I use a non-cellular iPad with my spark and also use an OTG cable. I’m also NOT connected to the internet when I fly. I’ve been using it this way for over a year and it has worked flawlessly.  I’m very happy with my Spark.
2019-3-19
Use props
Jezmo
Second Officer
United States

I use a non-cellular iPad with my spark and also use an OTG cable. I’m also NOT connected to the internet when I fly. I’ve been using it this way for over a year and it has worked flawlessly.  I’m very happy with my Spark.
2019-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules