Can the Pro 2 be flown with an Air Controller?
444 5 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Image Amo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 383002 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Folks

Genuinally curious about this. Considering a Mavic Pro 2 but have no intention of selling my Air.

If an MP2 Controller fails, can it be flown with an Air Controller? (given it would be restricted to the Air Controller's wifi capabilties).  
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Image Amo. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that the DJI Mavic Air remote controller can not be use to operate the DJI Mavic 2 Pro due to it's hardware and programming differences. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-3-18
Use props
Image Amo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 383002 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-18 11:29
Hello and good day Image Amo. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that the DJI Mavic Air remote controller can not be use to operate the DJI Mavic 2 Pro due to it's hardware and programming differences. Thank you for your valued support.

Thanks Stephen, much appreciated. I was really keen to mix/match as an owner of both but appreciate how quickly things are moving just now.
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Image Amo Posted at 3-18 11:38
Thanks Stephen, much appreciated. I was really keen to mix/match as an owner of both but appreciate how quickly things are moving just now.

You are very much welcome Image Amo. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI, Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-3-18
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nah, it only can be control by its own rc
2019-3-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

BTW welcome to the forum mate!