Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Solar charger
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stefgo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5081736 ft
France

Hi
I'm looking for a solar charger for DJI drone batteries.
Do you know a good model ?

Thanks !

2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day stefgo. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope you'll get the best information and recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers.  Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices for the DJI Drones. 3rd party devices might affect the drone or its component and can also affect the performance of the drone when in use. Actually, there is a possibility that these solar chargers will be able work on the said drone. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said chargers if it will work all the time with no issues while using them. Thank you for your support.

2019-3-18
Use props
stefgo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5081736 ft
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-18 11:37
Hello and good day stefgo. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope you'll get the best information and recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers.  Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices for the DJI Drones. 3rd party devices might affect the drone or its component and can also affect the performance of the drone when in use. Actually, there is a possibility that these solar chargers will be able work on the said drone. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said chargers if it will work all the time with no issues while using them. Thank you for your support.

Hi Stephen

Thank you for your answer. Maybe my question was not clear.
I'm looking for a solar system on which I can plug my DJI battery charger or my DJI car charger.
Do you know some ?
2019-3-25
Use props
PS013
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

stefgo Posted at 3-25 12:12
Hi Stephen

Looking at the Mavic Air car charger, the label says input : 14V 6.5A  ...
I am afraid that you will need a lot of solar panel surface ( not easily transportable ) to get that kind of current ...
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

stefgo Posted at 3-25 12:12
Hi Stephen

HI, thanks for the prompt reply. We're sorry that we don't have a solar system panel that we could offer for you to plug in the DJI Batter charger or car charger. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-26
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

You might explore this link https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07K ... 9-a261-d16e70736dca
NB the charge controller will output more then 12 volts, because a 12 volt battery needs about 15 volts to charge it.
However, you should be able to direct connect panel to car charger for the drone, because they can take more than 25 volts on the Mavic Pro.
You need at least the wattage of your charger from the panel, PLUS a good safety margin for a cloudy day. I would allow 200 watts.
Consider the physical size of the panels. The charge time. The equipment cost.
Wouldn't it be far better to buy extra drone batteries and save yourself a load of hassle?
2019-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules