Power adapter for Mobile 2?
1104 4 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
msjh
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I just bought an OSMO Mobile 2 today.  On getting home and opening the package, I see there is the gimbval and a cable.  Nothing else.  The manual says that to charge it I need an adapter.  Where do I find one?  The slim plug at the spare end of the table looks unfamiliar.

A somewhat rhetorical question, but why doesn't DJI ship an adapter?
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. About your question, DJI Osmo mobile 2 doesn't provide the Power adapter for charging. For that one, you'll be needing a 5v 2amp wall charger same as well that you using to charge with your Smartphone. If you have any question and concern feel free to reply back. Thanks!
2019-3-18
Use props
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Use any USB charger capable of putting out 2 amps or more.   If you use one that puts out less current, the osmo mobile 2 will take days to fully charge.
2019-3-18
Use props
msjh
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-18 12:33
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. About your question, DJI Osmo mobile 2 doesn't provide the Power adapter for charging. For that one, you'll be needing a 5v 2amp wall charger same as well that you using to charge with your Smartphone. If you have any question and concern feel free to reply back. Thanks!

I am sorry.  This is my fault.  I saw the USB (not mini-USB) port and thought it was the charging port.  RTFM.
2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

msjh Posted at 3-19 00:42
I am sorry.  This is my fault.  I saw the USB (not mini-USB) port and thought it was the charging port.  RTFM.

Not a problem. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules