Rain unanticipated
461 6 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Uppredictable squall can and does impact, what's best recourse for that moment?
You dont know the squall's unexpected projection nor direction so as to abate mitigate impinging wettage.
Go up? Lateral? Down? Steer where? Go faster?
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day cutis. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly take note that it is not recommended to flying the DJI drone in the rain, snow or fog. We do not recommend using the drone when it is raining because, water and electronics are no good combination. I would not risk my DJI Drone flying on this circumstance with it's battery placed. Fly safely always. Thank you.

2019-3-18
Use props
BobB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Since you're not hip to that dude, when flying you need to be prepared for anything. I usually fly manually my drones back to me so i can pack up and leave.

To be prepared i always go to my local weather station online, doppler radar and i use UAV Forecast app or online the day i fly so i never have any of that sneak up on me.
2019-3-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Before you take off always know of a safe place to land if something goes wrong even two places.
When and it that was to happen always land as soon as you can safely , you don need to fly home just simply land .
2019-3-18
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
United States

Title affirms unpredicted.
Clear weatherman info.
No errors.
No warns.
Realized squall on home touchdown.
Craft rooftop all polkadot sizes dry, repeat dry.
I would label squall surgical strike.
I did not view any squall from (night) camera.
2019-3-18
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-18 16:21
Before you take off always know of a safe place to land if something goes wrong even two places.
When and it that was to happen always land as soon as you can safely , you don need to fly home just simply land .

Totally always have “escape route “ 2nd plan
2019-3-18
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-18 16:21

Attempt is video huge mama monkseal and puppies too, by dawn dusk low lighting.
Dont want to fool around stock dji settings.
Dont want launching at beach shoreline.
Discrete is golden.
Camera has the compensatory edge to resolve from distance.
Silent propellers made by dji is a must to circumvent discrete allowing nearer approach for filming.
2019-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules