Cheap refurbished Osmo Pocket UK
1241 8 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David_Harry
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi.

For anyone in the U.K. still undecided over buying a Pocket or someone looking for a cheap second unit here's a link to some refurbished ones.

https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/ ... NibFDkaAmSMEALw_wcB

Here's their description: Grade A2 - Product fully refurbished by DJI-trained technicians and re-boxed. Some cosmetic marks may be visible.
Not sure about being refurbbed by DJI-trained technicians but defo worth a punt considering people are asking for more on eBay second hand and that's if you can find one. As for cosmetic marks, I doubt this would extend to glass parts and even if it did you could always return for a refund. I think these guys also give a 12 month warranty on their second hand stuff, they did on a phone I got off them.

Hope this helps someone.

Cheers,
Dave.

2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for the information given. We highly recommend to purchase a DJI product through our official online and retail stores to be able to get the best deals and to be able to get genuine DJI merchandise and it's warranties. For additional information, you can refer to the link below for genuine DJI Products as well. Thank you for the support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer
2019-3-18
Use props
David_Harry
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-18 16:21
Hello and good day. Thank you for the information given. We highly recommend to purchase a DJI product through our official online and retail stores to be able to get the best deals and to be able to get genuine DJI merchandise and it's warranties. For additional information, you can refer to the link below for genuine DJI Products as well. Thank you for the support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores?site=brandsite&from=footer

Hi Stephen.

Sorry, I thought it would be OK to post this as the supplier is saying that they are refurbished by DJI-trained technicians.

If I've broken any forum rules with this post, I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention.

I'll understand if it's best that this post is removed if it is causing any issues or conflicts.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-3-18
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello and good day. Thank you for the information given. We highly recommend to purchase a DJI product through our official online and retail stores to be able to get the best deals and to be able to get genuine DJI merchandise and it's warranties. For additional information, you can refer to the link below for genuine DJI Products as well. Thank you for the support.

Thanks Stephen.  If I can take the OP's question/post a little further... Are there "in fact" 1) 'DJI-trained technicians doing refurbishments in other companies,  and 2) are there official re-furbished Pockets being created for sale?
2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

WebParrot Posted at 3-22 05:06
Thanks Stephen.  If I can take the OP's question/post a little further... Are there "in fact" 1) 'DJI-trained technicians doing refurbishments in other companies,  and 2) are there official re-furbished Pockets being created for sale?

You are very much welcome WebParrot. With regards to these questions. As of the moment there are no DJI trained technicians doing refurbishments from other companies and there are no official re-furbished DJI Osmo Pocket created for sale. Thank you.
2019-3-23
Use props
David_Harry
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-23 13:45
You are very much welcome WebParrot. With regards to these questions. As of the moment there are no DJI trained technicians doing refurbishments from other companies and there are no official re-furbished DJI Osmo Pocket created for sale. Thank you.

Hi Stephen.

Thank you for this clarification. You may be interested in this advert by Laptops Direct, as they are saying that their stock is checked by their DJI trained technicians.

https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/grade-a1-dji-osmo-pocket-a1-cp.zm.00000097.01/version.asp

You may also be interested in this complaint video that I made to Laptops Direct. The shipping condition of the Pocket that I received was terrible. You can clearly see that if this had been refurbished and packed by a DJI trained technician, which it obviously wasn't, it reflects very badly on DJI.

I'll also post a screen shot from my particular purchase which clearly said, refurbished by their DJI-trained technician.

Cheers,
Dave.

[media=x,1920,1080] [/media]
2019-3-23
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

David_Harry Posted at 3-23 15:14
Hi Stephen.

Thank you for this clarification. You may be interested in this advert by Laptops Direct, as they are saying that their stock is checked by their DJI trained technicians.

Hi David,
Given the DJI response (post #5) to my (added) question (post #4) you may want to EDIT your original post and remove the link.  You may be inadvertently "luring" other customers to a seller who is not an authorized refurbisher/dealer.   It would appear to me that you've received a returned or exchanged unit.  We'd be interested if you were able to register it with DJI and how well it operated.  At worst, maybe you got an ok-deal on a used camera :-)
2019-3-24
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hello and good day. Thank you for the information given. We highly recommend to purchase a DJI product through our official online and retail stores to be able to get the best deals and to be able to get genuine DJI merchandise and it's warranties. For additional information, you can refer to the link below for genuine DJI Products as well. Thank you for the support.

Hey Stephen,
Thanks for your timely reply.  I've encouraged the original poster to edit his post in a way that doesn't direct others to the "dealer" that claims to be refurbishing.
2019-3-24
Use props
David_Harry
lvl.4
United Kingdom

WebParrot Posted at 3-24 05:45
Hi David,
Given the DJI response (post #5) to my (added) question (post #4) you may want to EDIT your original post and remove the link.  You may be inadvertently "luring" other customers to a seller who is not an authorized refurbisher/dealer.   It would appear to me that you've received a returned or exchanged unit.  We'd be interested if you were able to register it with DJI and how well it operated.  At worst, maybe you got an ok-deal on a used camera :-)

Hi.

There's not really any need to edit the post as the link doesn't take anyone to an active sale, so no "luring". I've already suggested to Stephen that he may want to delete the post anyway.

As for second hand, £250 is more than OK a price

Cheers,
Dave.

2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules