Flight Simulator - Mavic 2 Remote stopped working after update
1506 7 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skywatcher2001
lvl.1
United States

My Mavic 2 Pro Remote was working fine until the DJI Flight Simulator updated a few days ago. The DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic won't load and the remote stopped working in flight simulator. I believe the two are connected.

Is DJI aware of this problem?

James S.
2019-3-18
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

I found out after update Window 10, blocks the app and need to reset the  admin rigth control.
This could also an  issue for  controller is rejected to link the Windows operation system.
2019-3-18
Use props
Skywatcher2001
lvl.1
United States

akozc Posted at 3-18 20:18
I found out after update Window 10, blocks the app and need to reset the  admin rigth control.
This could also an  issue for  controller is rejected to link the Windows operation system.

So I have to wait for DJI to correct this?
2019-3-19
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Macao

Skywatcher2001 Posted at 3-19 13:04
So I have to wait for DJI to correct this?

found another issues and resolved.
Uninstall the Simulator and re download from DJI website.  
Turn off the virus protection  of Windows 10 as build and/or third party virus protection program ( important !!)
Because during installation,  virus protection considers the sofware  as virus and delates  some set up files or some files which may used in the program.  After that install the software and let it update to the latest version. Connect the controller to the PC usb  with the cable comes with your DJI  then should be ok to operate using the controller at least my one works perfectly.
Good luck
2019-3-20
Use props
Skywatcher2001
lvl.1
United States

akozc Posted at 3-20 04:10
Turn off the virus protection  of Windows 10 as build and/or third party virus protection program ( important !!)

trying it now . . .
2019-3-20
Use props
Skywatcher2001
lvl.1
United States

akozc Posted at 3-20 04:10

So I followed your instructions to the letter. Uninstalled the program. Disabled Windows Defender and AVG. Downloaded the program and reinstalled it. After application launch, I could hear the windows 10 chime connecting the remote, then disconnecting . . . then re-connecting it. It worked for about 5 seconds the the simulator crashed. This happened about 3 times.
2019-3-20
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Macao

Skywatcher2001 Posted at 3-20 15:01
So I followed your instructions to the letter. Uninstalled the program. Disabled Windows Defender and AVG. Downloaded the program and reinstalled it. After application launch, I could hear the windows 10 chime connecting the remote, then disconnecting . . . then re-connecting it. It worked for about 5 seconds the the simulator crashed. This happened about 3 times.

i may also suggest to ensure your controller updated to the latest firmware  
2019-3-21
Use props
Skywatcher2001
lvl.1
United States

akozc Posted at 3-21 03:46
i may also suggest to ensure your controller updated to the latest firmware

Thanks akozc! I will , , ,
2019-3-22
Use props
Advanced