Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Screenshot_20190318-173812.jpg
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day cutis. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that the Low-Noise Quick Release Propellers are not available for the DJI Mavic Air. DJI has not yet produced an official Low-Noise Quick Release Propellers for the DJI Mavic Air. For the latest news and updates in the said drone and it's accessories. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for more updated details. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-3-19
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-19 08:56
Hello and good day cutis. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that the Low-Noise Quick Release Propellers are not available for the DJI Mavic Air. DJI has not yet produced an official Low-Noise Quick Release Propellers for the DJI Mavic Air. For the latest news and updates in the said drone and it's accessories. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for more updated details. Thank you for your valued support.

Verygood, standingby for silent propellers mavic air @ website announcement
2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

cutis Posted at 3-19 11:21
Verygood, standingby for silent propellers mavic air @ website announcement

It is always my pleasure to help you cutis. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules