Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S & EOS7DMk2 compatibility
3959 4 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tkjelvik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1222956 ft
Norway

Hi,
A few firmwares ago my EOS 7D Mk2 worked with the MCC-mini cable, shutter and focus wheel. With the latest updates this no longer works, there is no communication between the Ronin-S and the camera. Why? Is DJI, or Canon, restricting usability for certain camera models?
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi tkjelvik, EOS 7D Mk2 is not in our compatible list all the time, which means the compatibility cannot be ensured, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-3-22
Use props
djiuser_Pn9ZKFsIUYGY
New

Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-22 02:07
Hi tkjelvik, EOS 7D Mk2 is not in our compatible list all the time, which means the compatibility cannot be ensured, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
So before the update it worked..could I run the old version of the firmware then? Is DJI planning to make it compatible with the Canon 7D Mark ii? I was ready to buy the Ronin S but this holds me back that it's not compatible with my camera. Should I better buy the Zhijun Crane 2 then?  Our camera is on their compatability list..
2019-12-16
Use props
johnpmedia
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-3-22 02:07

Hi DJI Mindy, can you tell me if the Canon 7d Mkii is now supported for use with the Ronin-S please?
2020-5-12
Use props
Felix_E
lvl.1
Germany

I have the same problem...
2020-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules