Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CAS-2802208-Q8Y2B6 Mavic Pro
797 5 2019-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1082362 ft
Poland

I woudl like ask DJI global support for assit with my case.

Short story :
1. At 10.03.2019 I did service request for problems with YAW Driff of my mavic pro. I had this issue from the beginning almost one year.
2. At 11.03.2019 I got email with case numberCAS-2802208-Q8Y2B6 and information that should sent my mavic to DJI Netherland service
3. At 11.03 I spoke  about my case online chat that this problem will be cover by warannty and confirm where I shuld sent my mavic(attached corespondecne).
4. At 11.03 evening I checked my drone - switch on check connection remove sd card etc and packed my drone in orginal DJI Mavic BOX. Befor I did I took photos of my drone ,exif file 11.03.2019 21:06 (photo attached)
5. 12.03 I sent my drone with local shipping company ,they will forward my package to UPS.
6. 13.03.2019 My package left my town with USP (Warsaw in Poland) ,confirmation atached ,at 15.03.2019 my package ahs been sucesfull delivered.
7. 18.03.2019. I got information that my drone has arms and gimbal axis damges and need to be repiard. Service attached photos with plastic arms damages and some scratches on engine,  gimbal axis damge. On  my photos all is in perefect condition.(attached photos)

Nerherland DJI Service said that this is my drone(email corespoindece attached) which is impossible or possible if someone in DJI did this dameges or it happaned during transportation.
In my opinion according to dji support  photos it's not possible during transportation engine scraches looks like dorne has contact with ground or something simillar.
I don't know if someone checked my orginal package and it has some damages or not , How looks my dJI box ? If yes I should make reclamation in UPS but like I said I don't belive that this type of damges can be possible during transportation in orginal DJI box

Anyway service should check flight  logs check that it wasn't any accident during all my flights by this mavic. My mavic never fall down all my landing and last one was soft and safe which is ease to check
Last time I flew at 19.02 or 20.02.2019 druring my witner vaction in Czech Republic (for sur it possible to check in flighjt logs) ,later I switch my drone one time in my apartment before I put it in orginal DJI BOX.

So I woudl like you ask you for help/asstiant with postive resolve my case. I sent my mavice beacuse I want to resolve my problem with YAW Driff of camera. Now I have mavic with broken arms ,gimbal axis and 200 euro invoice!!! ((((

I'm DJI customer from few years it was my third drone after Phantom 2 ,phantom 3 Advanced and now DJI mavic but never happaned for me something like this.
I have hard evidence that all these damages wasn't did by me or it's not my drone or it happaned during transportation.

Best Regards,
Marcin

exif.jpg
delivery_confirmation.jpg
Photos_from_DJI_service.jpg
20190311_210633.jpg

photo befor sent

photo befor sent

photo before sent

photo before sent

dji_mavic_service_chat_03_2019.pdf

301.29 KB, Down times: 1

Re DJI Support RE Re No Reply DJI Service Quotation CAS-2802208-Q8Y2B6 CRM00010.zip

533.6 KB, Down times: 0

2019-3-19
Use props
MaineMavick
Second Officer
Flight distance : 169524 ft
United States

The damage photos look like they are broken by hand.
2019-3-19
Use props
MaineMavick
Second Officer
Flight distance : 169524 ft
United States

I've had a drone crash and break the arms, someone smashed the box or took it out and broke it by hand.
2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi M, I do apologize for what happened and for the whole situation. Your concerns and requests have been well received and escalated to a higher level. They will review your case and contact you during working time. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we review your concerns and requests.
2019-3-19
Use props
M
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1082362 ft
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 3-19 08:47
Hi M, I do apologize for what happened and for the whole situation. Your concerns and requests have been well received and escalated to a higher level. They will review your case and contact you during working time. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we review your concerns and requests.

Hi Diana I got replay from service and I'm not satisfied and very I'm very disappointed.
I pasted their replay on the and of this message.

Service try to proof  that I sent them my mavic with broken arms. It's not true it looks very clearly how my mavic looks when I packed it and how it looks when service did the photos. Difference is dramatical.
Someone try suggest that after one year of using this drone I don't knwo how close and open arms. All of us know that this is very easy. I attaching my photos again(unfortunatelly because off limit not in full resolution) ,please take a look on my photos and tak a look for service photo with marked red area.
Guys it can't be like that! , on my photo there is no any damages.
I'm very disappointed that someone form DJI Nedherlands suggest  that I sent them drone with broken arms which is not true. I repeat this NOT TRUE I have proof - my photos, flight logs.
I sent you my mavic beacuse I have problem with YAW Driff. if I will know that your service will try to cheat me for sure I will not sent my dron and use it with this malfunction like I did last year.
I DJI customer from years and I hope be in he future.
I am asking for mediation in my case

email from DJI service:

Dear Marcin,

Thank you for your patience. Please kindly check the analysis result in below.

1. We have fully checked your photos compare to our damage assessment photos.
In your photos, your drone is in an unfolding condition. Although the photos are not very clear to show the legs or arms, in one of the pictures, it shows that there is a small open space on the part of the motor arm. And this is considered as damage. Please check the picture in below.
In our evaluation photos, the damaged parts are very significant, please refer to the images below.

2. We have fully checked your flight record.
Our data analysts have a full review of your flight record. According to flight record, it does not show any product error or crash, and it is unable to judge the reasons why the drone has damage, and we are not able to analysis without a useful flight record.

In conclusion, after an extensive discussion, a conclusion has been finalized. The damage could be possibly caused in Non-flight process by non-manufactural error or operation.

We are sorry that we cannot provide a full discount on swapping a new drone to you as there was no manufacture/ product error found during the flight/ in the incident according to the record.

However, we are able to provide 30% off discount to repair the drone for you according to DJI Aftersales policy.

We would like to know do you accept this offer or refuse this case and we will send it back unrepaired freely.

If any questions, please contact us.

service photo

service photo
Photos_from_DJI_service.jpg
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

M@rcin Posted at 3-21 07:51
Hi Diana I got replay from service and I'm not satisfied and very I'm very disappointed.
I pasted their replay on the and of this message.

Hi M, I know that this is frustrating to know that this will not be repaired and covered under warranty. We are only can provide a 30% discount to repair the aircraft for you according to our After-Sales Service Policies as you know now already through the email, we would like to know your decision whether to accept the offer or refuse and we will send it back unrepaired. Kindly reach us again if you have other concerns. Thank you.
2019-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules