Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MPP camera settings maybe?
904 3 2019-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hyper1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85394 ft
United States

Here is a video I shot Sunday, the video looks like it is washed out or the white is to much. SHould i just set the camera to auto and try it again? What so you all think cause this? I am new to this stuff.
2019-3-19
Use props
integer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

read this

https://store.dji.com/guides/7-c ... ost-beginners-make/
2019-3-19
Use props
hyper1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85394 ft
United States

went back and reset everything to factory settings. I will try this again this weekend and repost.

thanks
2019-3-21
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

hey hyper -
1 - you must get nd filters - they are essential equipment for videoing - my nd 32 is most used - then my nd 16 and nd 8 and very rarely my nd 4.
Without nd filters you will be running around in circles getting nowhere.
nd filters are the first most important step to eliminate over exposure

2. nd filters are less important for basic photography but you will not achieve satisfactory video footage without the correct nd filter for the day light conditions
3. Try stay with manual settings - with nd filters this becomes easy
4. Avoid RAW to begin with - this is for advanced editing - trust me... for the next year at least and unless you want to produce magazine photos.. you have no need for RAW - set for jpeg, it is more than enough
5. go for landscape setting - it is a good all rounder
6. Set video recording to 2.7k 30fps...........later you can play with higher resolution or lower but to start with keep it at 2.7k 30fps

2019-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules