Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video readjust
725 9 2019-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chromium Flight
lvl.2

United States

I know that when in auto the video will fluctuate often for the specific conditions at that instant. However, I have recently noticed that even while I have locked the auto or change over to manual I still see a sweeping readjustment of the film though this seems to be slower and more overarching at various moments if the camera is in motion (i.e. compensating still for the conditions at a moment). Is this normal and I have just not noticed it prior or am I missing something that could result in the camera still readjusting?
Thanks
2019-3-19
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16641309 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you also manually setting the white balance or leaving it at auto?  Can you post a link to a video demonstrating the behavior you see?
2019-3-19
Use props
Chromium Flight
lvl.2

United States

KlooGee Posted at 3-19 10:26
Are you also manually setting the white balance or leaving it at auto?  Can you post a link to a video demonstrating the behavior you see?

Thanks for the reply, I have been using the manual white balance and taking it off of auto. However, I deleted the film due to this issue so save space
2019-3-19
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Chromium Flight Posted at 3-19 10:47
Thanks for the reply, I have been using the manual white balance and taking it off of auto. However, I deleted the film due to this issue so save space

If you are able to replicate again, I think it would be easier for the community here to help diagnose if they can see an example.  
2019-3-19
Use props
Chromium Flight
lvl.2

United States

KlooGee Posted at 3-19 10:49
If you are able to replicate again, I think it would be easier for the community here to help diagnose if they can see an example.

Alright, when I am able I will see if the problem persists and will upload to this thread or a new thread.
Thanks for giving me a direction to take this further
2019-3-19
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Chromium Flight Posted at 3-19 10:55
Alright, when I am able I will see if the problem persists and will upload to this thread or a new thread.
Thanks for giving me a direction to take this further

If you can do a screen recording (or some simple screen shots) on your phone of your flight that also shows your settings you are using in the video could possibly help as well.  In my experience, the more detail that can be provided, usually results in a quicker useful response.  
2019-3-19
Use props
Chromium Flight
lvl.2

United States

KlooGee Posted at 3-19 11:05
If you can do a screen recording (or some simple screen shots) on your phone of your flight that also shows your settings you are using in the video could possibly help as well.  In my experience, the more detail that can be provided, usually results in a quicker useful response.

Took the video but the forum does not support the file type
2019-3-21
Use props
Chromium Flight
lvl.2

United States

Chromium Flight Posted at 3-21 08:17

I experienced the same issue I mentioned however, my shutter was set to 1/1000 which if I recall is similar to what I had when I first made the post. Could this be causing the issue I described. Also my light was only set to 100 for this trial
2019-3-21
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Chromium Flight Posted at 3-21 08:17

Most people will upload to a video sharing service like YouTube or Vimeo. Others will share via Google Drive, Dropbox, or similar.
2019-3-21
Use props
Chromium Flight
lvl.2

United States

KlooGee Posted at 3-21 21:03
Most people will upload to a video sharing service like YouTube or Vimeo. Others will share via Google Drive, Dropbox, or similar.
Here is a link to the video. Appreciate your time and willingness to give feedback. Also note that I start in auto, lock auto, then go to manual over the course of the video.
2019-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules