Order never completed+no DJI Care?
2637 5 2019-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BRentAP03
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74872 ft
United States

Hey all, I ordered my drone and recieved it last Wednesday, in the DJI the order never said completed. I was wondering if maybe the DJI Care Refresh I ordered with it was not active yet. How do you know if your DJI Care Refresh is active or not when bought with the DJI MP2?
2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry for the confusion. With regards to that. This would be normal since DJI Care Refresh is just like a Virtual order, and there will be no package be sent. Once you purchase it this would a automatically binded to the Aircraft serial number and you may use this tools for checking if it's already bound to the SN https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
Best regards!
2019-3-19
Use props
BRentAP03
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-19 11:26
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry for the confusion. With regards to that. This would be normal since DJI Care Refresh is just like a Virtual order, and there will be no package be sent. Once you purchase it this would a automatically binded to the Aircraft serial number and you may use this tools for checking if it's already bound to the SN https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
Best regards!

Awesome thank you! It is binded to my aircraft! Now why does my order not say completed even after I got my MP2?
2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BRentAP03 Posted at 3-19 18:29
Awesome thank you! It is binded to my aircraft! Now why does my order not say completed even after I got my MP2?

Ok. About that. The only time it will tag as a completed once the order number reached it's 15days upon receiving the package. For them to check as well if there's no refund/return happens. After it reached the 15days that is the time you will going to received the DJI credits and tag as a completed. If you have further question feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-3-20
Use props
BRentAP03
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-20 13:36
Ok. About that. The only time it will tag as a completed once the order number reached it's 15days upon receiving the package. For them to check as well if there's no refund/return happens. After it reached the 15days that is the time you will going to received the DJI credits and tag as a completed. If you have further question feel free to reach us back. Thanks!

Alright thank you for explaining! Makes sense now!
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BRentAP03 Posted at 3-20 17:07
Alright thank you for explaining! Makes sense now!

Not a problem and it's my pleasure. Feel free to reach us back if you have any question or concern. Cheers!
2019-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules