What are my options if I crash the drone
628 5 2019-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fahadmurtaza
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41624 ft
Pakistan

I believe my drone crashed due to a faulty battery. It just fell from about 100 feet as it took off. The battery fell separately and the plastic came off due to the hard floor that it hit. The Drone crashed a few feet away and one arm broke off. I bought it from a reseller in the UAE. What are my options, if any to get it repaired?
2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day fahadmurtaza. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Spark. We highly recommend syncing your flight records using the DJI GO 4 app and contact our support for our team to provide an appropriate solution and initiate the investigation. The repair fee would depend on the warranty of the product and the outcome of the investigation. Just a reminder that if the warranty of the said drone has already expired then DJI will not be able to perform a data analysis for the said drone. You may refer to the link below to contact our DJI Support Team. Thank you.

www.dji.com/support
2019-3-19
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Could you use the link below and uploud your flight log? Then share it with us and maybe it can shed the light on the issue of your crush.
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2019-3-19
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Warranty, still? Get it to Dji and perhaps you are lucky
No warranty? Get it to DJI and ask for a middle frame repair and hope, the technic still survived
2019-3-19
Use props
nilanjan118
Second Officer
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

Just send a mail to DJI Support explaining your situation. They will create a case number and ask you to send the drone to the address they provide. After receiving your drone, they will send you an estimate for repairs.
2019-3-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Sorry to know that mate
2019-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules