MAVIC 2 PRO FIRMWARE FAULTS
1501 1 2019-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thejoshshaw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 231125 ft
New Zealand

I purchased Mavic 2 Pro and pulled out of the box to setup for fly. When I turned on it was full of errors including "Processor chip overheated", "1No.ESC Error", "2No.ESC Error", "3No.ESC Error", "4No.ESC Error" etc (see attachments for screenshots) which would not allow me to fly including needing a firmware update (Current: 01.00.0100 -  Required: 01.00.0300) so I downloaded this firmware using the DJI GO 4 app and tried for hours to update the firmware but it continued to fail during "updating firmware" stage each time at precisely 42% where the Mavic would restart and I would receive the message "Failed to Update - Failed to Upgrade Error code (0x02810c)" with the option to report or retry and I would report each time then retry, with no more success then the previous.

I then connected the Mavic 2 Pro up to the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic where I tried everything possible inside the program including downloading and updating the latest firmware "01.00.0300" to restoring back to the earliest firmware "01.00.0000" to refreshing the current firmware "01.00.0100" even upgrading to "01.00.0200". I did this on repeat with no success on any and I am all out of ideas and ready to give up..

I'm very disappointed as I purchased this product brand new for a holiday in which I am currently in beautiful New Zealand with no working drone and very disappointed.

PLEASE HELP!
SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED

IMG_9245.PNG
IMG_9253.PNG
IMG_9258.PNG
IMG_9247.jpg
IMG_9254.jpg
IMG_9255.jpg
IMG_9257.jpg
2019-3-19
Use props
greenbaron
lvl.2
United States

I got that inconsistent firmware found when I had tried to update the No Fly database before doing the firmware.  It didn't seem to matter and did not stop my update.  Have you ruled out the battery remaining on your device as a problem?  Have not seen processor chip overheating warning, but I'm not surprised if the aircraft is sitting still powered on while you are waiting a long time for something to download.  I was having a problem getting the update downloaded, and I started to worry about the aircraft sitting for too long as the fan kept coming on.  I finally gave up with the way I was trying to update (via DJI Assistant on my MAC) and switched to my iPad connected to the controller using DJI Go Fly app to perform the update.  Maybe let everything cool down, recharge your phone and/or use another device to perform the update?
2019-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules