Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Hyperlapse not working on Final Cut
2053 9 2019-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frank McFly 97
lvl.1
Italy

After NONE answered to my previous thread, I'll try this one I least.

I made some hyperlapses with the Dji App. Put them on my Macbook Pro 2018. Not working with Quicktime. Tried to put them in Final Cut. Not working. All I see is a black screen.
I've tried with changing the codec (hyperlapses made with the native camera have the same information and still they work perfectly). Nothing. An entire day wasted.

I'm using a Galaxy S9.

Is it just me? First the over saturated colours recording in 4k, now this. What can I do? I bought this to work, but since then I can't use it with the DJI app (and with the normal app I'm losing basically 90% of the functionality). Just hours of filming wasted.

2019-3-19
Use props
Smabux
New
Australia

I had the same issue, managed to make it work by putting the footage on my desktop running Windows 10.
2019-3-20
Use props
Frank McFly 97
lvl.1
Italy

Smabux Posted at 3-20 00:51
I had the same issue, managed to make it work by putting the footage on my desktop running Windows 10.

Then they should say it's not supported in Mac OS. Disappointed.

PS: I've tried to change some video options in the app - I tap done and then nothing happens, always the same settings whatever I choose, I even tried to reset the setting and it says "reset failed". God, last thing I buy from Dji.

I will stick using the came phone, losing motion-lapse and active tracker. 150€ and I can't use the best options. It's a shame.
2019-3-20
Use props
Frank McFly 97
lvl.1
Italy

Smabux Posted at 3-20 00:51
I had the same issue, managed to make it work by putting the footage on my desktop running Windows 10.

Then they should say it's not supported in Mac OS. Disappointed.

PS: I've tried to change some video options in the app - I tap done and then nothing happens, always the same settings whatever I choose, I even tried to reset the setting and it says "reset failed". God, last thing I buy from Dji.

I will stick using the came phone, losing motion-lapse and active tracker. 150€ and I can't use the best options. It's a shame.
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi, thanks for your feedback. I will forward to our colleague.
2019-3-20
Use props
Smabux
New
Australia

Yeah I don't really understand what's going on here. I tried several settings and the hyperlapse works on Mac OS only if I record it in 720p.

I'm sure we're not alone and that wouldn't surprise me if it's an issue with the Android version of the app.
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Smabux Posted at 3-20 02:01
Yeah I don't really understand what's going on here. I tried several settings and the hyperlapse works on Mac OS only if I record it in 720p.

I'm sure we're not alone and that wouldn't surprise me if it's an issue with the Android version of the app.

Hi, Smabux. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Not to worry, this concern has already been forwarded to the proper department. In addition, I will forward your concern as well. Regarding the Hyper lapse that is only working if you record it in 720p. Thank you for the patience and understanding.  
2019-3-23
Use props
Smabux
New
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-23 11:42
Hi, Smabux. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Not to worry, this concern has already been forwarded to the proper department. In addition, I will forward your concern as well. Regarding the Hyper lapse that is only working if you record it in 720p. Thank you for the patience and understanding.

Thanks for your reply!
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Smabux Posted at 3-24 15:12
Thanks for your reply!

Thank you for understanding. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-3-25
Use props
djiuser_wTGLxvCB3qMu
New
Hong Kong

Been facing this issue. I can't view or use any hyperlapse footage in my MacBook Pro OS (& Final Cut Pro). Absolutely terrible. Any followup on a potential solution?
2019-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules