Seeking advice on 4G video uplink for streaming.
1170 3 2019-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbaf1ec9c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7293 ft
United States

Hi pilots ,

I am looking for the easiest DIY solution  or even a commerical solution if not to pricey.   What I want is some kind of  cellular 4G uplink for my DJI Phantom 4 drone so that my video signal can be streamed directly to Youtube Live .   I do not need to control my drone with the 4g  , just the ability to send the video signal to a stream over cellular data.  Currently trying to use DJI GO app doesn't work that well as the video begins to look real choppy when I get about a half mile away (still within line of site). It works fine over the DJI Go app as long as I keep the drone close to home but If I venture off a little too far the video gets too choppy for the purposes I need to use it for .   

IF anyone knows of any solution please point me in the right direction.    I even thought about strapping a spare cell phone to it but I would not be able to controll the direction of the camera
2019-3-19
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I am guessing that you do not have the Phantom 4 Pro version, as that model has the Occusync transmission feature, which will provide you with a better quality video link. But if not, then you dont have many options available, as I am fairly sure there is no after-market device that does what you ask. The only way to do streaming video is via the feature in the DJI Go 4 app, and it sounds like you already have tried that.
2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know for the troubles on our application. I would recommend flying the drone in an open area to avoid interferences that may cause the video to be choppy. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-21
Use props
djiuser_jXRNEZxznpUD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1693 ft

Indonesia

Cant.have..serr..aplikasi drone to hand phone
2019-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules