852 4 2019-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BKBear
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67697 ft
United States

Hello all,

I'm seeking information on a video editor that I can download to post some of the videos that I have captured. I’ve been looking at the free download of Davinci resolve any advice.

2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. We can wait for the best recommendation from our experience and valued members here. Best regards!
2019-3-20
Use props
Bochel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11375 ft
Netherlands

Hi BKBear! I'm using Premiere Pro CC 2015 for my videos, but my 7 year old iMac is getting really slow. I am now gonna build a new editing pc and definitely going to use Davinci Resolve. It can be a little bit difficult depending on the editing skills you own! But there are great instruction videos on YT! I know there are other free editing software, but Davinci is for me the no.1 program. Bear (lol) in my mind that you need a decent pc with a good videocard. For 4K editing they recommend a videocard with 8GB VRAM. Also 32GB of RAM memory is sort of the minimum... Hope this has helped you with your choices!
2019-3-20
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

Davinci is great choice. You can't find anything better (not even paid) when it comes to color grading.
Also, Davinci is easily the best node based free video editor out there too.
2019-3-21
Use props
BKBear
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67697 ft
United States

Apologize for getting back to you late, however; thank you for the advice Deviance will be my choice. Hope to post some videos soon. Thanks to all that responded.
2019-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules