Is it possible to buy *JUST* the Spark aircraft, nothing else?
1102 7 2019-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djcamera
lvl.3
United States

My beloved Spark is gone, no malfunction or anything, totally my fault, I won't bore you with details...

But I can't seem to find *JUST* the quad for sale from a reputable retailer,.  I don't need a controller or a bundle or any other accessories, just the aircraft.

Any suggestions where to find just the quad?  Maybe direct from DJI?
2019-3-19
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

Amazon has them for $314.99 with a 16Gb SD card.  Spark only (white).  Red & blue for $344.
Just now looked.
2019-3-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Consider about the refurbished? I thinks DJI are selling for only $289
2019-3-20
Use props
djcamera
lvl.3
United States

MccloudSpark Posted at 3-19 20:34
Amazon has them for $314.99 with a 16Gb SD card.  Spark only (white).  Red & blue for $344.
Just now looked.

Thanks for the reply:  Yes, I saw this listing yesterday, it's sold by an Amazon store that carries mostly beauty supplies and plastic Dollar Store-type stuff.  I was skeptical initially, but that seller does have a lot of positive reviews.  Maybe I'll throw the dice...
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear for what happens to your Aircraft. About your concern, we can create a special order request for the Aircraft only. However, this may vary on the availability of the stock on the facility. If ever you decided to proceed, you will be notified from your email if there's a stock or none. You may reach out one of our support channels in order for you to have assistance about this and what you will need to do. Just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support
Best regards!
2019-3-20
Use props
djcamera
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-20 09:43
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear for what happens to your Aircraft. About your concern, we can create a special order request for the Aircraft only. However, this may vary on the availability of the stock on the facility. If ever you decided to proceed, you will be notified from your email if there's a stock or none. You may reach out one of our support channels in order for you to have assistance about this and what you will need to do. Just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support
Best regards!

Thanks.   I just had a "chat" with DJI Customer Support and they said someone would contact me later.  (Are those real people, or bots?)    Hopefully I will be able to replace my Spark aircraft only, and not have to buy an entire new bundle.  I have my fingers crossed.
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djcamera Posted at 3-20 13:08
Thanks.   I just had a "chat" with DJI Customer Support and they said someone would contact me later.  (Are those real people, or bots?)    Hopefully I will be able to replace my Spark aircraft only, and not have to buy an entire new bundle.  I have my fingers crossed.

Oh! nice to hear that. No worries it's a live person that is one of our support channels, which is online support. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-20
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes it is!
2019-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now