Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ANATEL Certification? (Smart Controller) - Can Anybody check please?
3847 20 2019-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ro_flyer
Captain
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Hello,

Can anyone please check if at the back of the Smart Controller there is the logo of ANATEL Certification?

Somethig like this:

2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi ro_flyer, thanks for reaching out. I will verify this query to our designated team and give you a  feedback as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and support.
2019-3-20
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

Not on mine in the US.  
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ff22 Posted at 3-20 17:13
Not on mine in the US.

Hi Ff22, we do appreciate your interest in our products. In regards with this concern, I'm still waiting for the feedback from our related team. Appreciate your patience and support.

2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

My apologies for the confusion and late response. Actually, we can verify your DJI product if it is already Anatel certified or not. You can provide your serial number for us to check it. Also, for Anatel certification, you need to provide the details below via PM so that I can formally request this to our designated team. Please take note that it is subject for validation and approval. Appreciate your understanding and support.

1. Customer email box :
2. First contacter and second contacter :
3. First contacter phone number / email and second contacter phone number / email :
4. Company name and address (for personal purspose , need to tell us usage ) :
5. Certification name and what's purspose:

2019-3-24
Use props
DH_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-24 13:37
My apologies for the confusion and late response. Actually, we can verify your DJI product if it is already Anatel certified or not. You can provide your serial number for us to check it. Also, for Anatel certification, you need to provide the details below via PM so that I can formally request this to our designated team. Please take note that it is subject for validation and approval. Appreciate your understanding and support.
1. Customer email box :
3. First contacter phone number / email and second contacter phone number / email :

It is not there not on back side and not even in electronic regulatory labels in menu.
2019-3-26
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-27 11:58
1. Customer email box :

Wondering why can't, since MP controller and drones were both ANATEL certified....
2019-3-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ro_flyer Posted at 3-27 17:27
Wondering why can't, since MP controller and drones were both ANATEL certified....

Hi ro_flyer. my apologies for the confusion. If you need Anatel certification, I'm happy to request it for you. Kindly provide the details that we need via PM. You may refer on post #5. Thank you.
2019-3-28
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Brazil

ff22 Posted at 3-20 17:13
Not on mine in the US.

Ok thanks ff22 !
2019-4-1
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-24 13:37

Just did it Paladin, I need this to register my drone and controller with brazilian authorities
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ro_flyer Posted at 4-1 17:02
Just did it Paladin, I need this to register my drone and controller with brazilian authorities

Sorry for the late response. Please reply on my message via PM, thanks!
2019-4-6
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-6 16:12
Sorry for the late response. Please reply on my message via PM, thanks!

Ok Paladin, thanks! I've  just answered!
2019-4-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ro_flyer Posted at 4-6 19:05
Ok Paladin, thanks! I've  just answered!

You're welcome. Kindly wait for an update, thanks!
2019-4-7
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-7 08:56
You're welcome. Kindly wait for an update, thanks!

Ok, thank you very much!!! :-)
2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ro_flyer Posted at 4-7 18:57
Ok, thank you very much!!! :-)

No problem, cheers!
2019-4-10
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Brazil

Any word on that, Paladin?
2019-4-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ro_flyer Posted at 4-15 21:51
Any word on that, Paladin?

I already received the reply from our related team. Kindly check your inbox and let me know if you have other questions. Thank you.
2019-4-17
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-17 09:26
I already received the reply from our related team. Kindly check your inbox and let me know if you have other questions. Thank you.

Thanks for your attention on this, but unfortunatelly you had bad news ... Since DJI will not provide ANATEL certification for Mavic2 series and Smart Controller, I can not fly legally ANYWHERE in Brazil. This means I'll have to get through expensive and lots of burocracy (and time) to get it by myself... This is sad, since Mavic Pro was certified ... I just can not understand why a company like DJI can not provide this, since Brazil is a big market for drones, and is one of the few countries in the world where you can fly them without too much stupid rules ...
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ro_flyer Posted at 4-17 11:48
Thanks for your attention on this, but unfortunatelly you had bad news ... Since DJI will not provide ANATEL certification for Mavic2 series and Smart Controller, I can not fly legally ANYWHERE in Brazil. This means I'll have to get through expensive and lots of burocracy (and time) to get it by myself... This is sad, since Mavic Pro was certified ... I just can not understand why a company like DJI can not provide this, since Brazil is a big market for drones, and is one of the few countries in the world where you can fly them without too much stupid rules ...

I understand how it feels and you have my sincere apologies if I was not able to help you on this matter. I escalated this more than once to see what else we can do on our end, but unfortunately, it is not possible. I hope for your understanding and support. Have good day!
2019-4-17
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-17 15:39
I understand how it feels and you have my sincere apologies if I was not able to help you on this matter. I escalated this more than once to see what else we can do on our end, but unfortunately, it is not possible. I hope for your understanding and support. Have good day!

No problem, Paladin!! Thanks for your effort!!
2019-4-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ro_flyer Posted at 4-18 13:42
No problem, Paladin!! Thanks for your effort!!

You're welcome. Cheers!
2019-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules