Could DJI Please Help RE Goggles
923 6 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6GziRQ1ksuAa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17439970 ft
Australia

Could someone from DJI please help with an update as to what is happening with firmware compatibility with MP2 P/Z the RC & RE Goggles I would just like to no weather this issue or issue's has been acknowledged range being the major one the threads in the goggles section must surely catch  your attention some feedback for myself and other good  customers would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
2019-3-20
Use props
Mike1983
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Another post about the ongoing, unaddressed problems with the goggles and Mavic 2..... another opportunity for DJI to ignore the issue.
2019-3-20
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.
2019-3-20
Use props
djiuser_6GziRQ1ksuAa
lvl.4
Australia

Could someone from dji please help with this issue and not be ignorant this is no little thing for you or your customers. Thank You
2019-3-20
Use props
Capt. Wild Bill Kelso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1319180 ft
  • >>>
United States

What exactly are the issues with the goggles. I'm asking because I just bought the Zoom & RE goggles, and I'm hoping I didn't waste the $$ on the goggles...
2019-3-29
Use props
djiuser_6GziRQ1ksuAa
lvl.4
Australia

Range and settings and they come with a pair of pagoda antenna which are suppose to be used for racing 5.8ghz analogue signal but I can't use my goggles without it.  Dual mode doesn't seem to  work I've only managed to get some results by attaching the antenna and locking the signal to 2.4 I think DJI have recognized there is a problem somewhere but what seems to be a mystery. A response and update to the problem would be much appreciated.
2019-4-5
Use props
Mike1983
lvl.2
United Kingdom

djiuser_6GziRQ1ksuAa Posted at 4-5 17:03
Range and settings and they come with a pair of pagoda antenna which are suppose to be used for racing 5.8ghz analogue signal but I can't use my goggles without it.  Dual mode doesn't seem to  work I've only managed to get some results by attaching the antenna and locking the signal to 2.4 I think DJI have recognized there is a problem somewhere but what seems to be a mystery. A response and update to the problem would be much appreciated.

The linked thread below is what you need.  Send your goggles back and get them repaired.

It’s acknowledged there is a major problem but it’s not been publicly declared what exactly that problem is or the issue of an apology etc for not proactively resolving it.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-184488-1-1.html
2019-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules