Go4 disconnecting
645 3 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trampintransit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256385 ft
United Kingdom

Suddenly I'm getting the remote and ipad mini disconnecting. Weirdly it only seems to happen ( so far) when the a/c is on the ground next to the remote...but I don't see how that can be anything more than coincidence. It's almost what you'd expect from a bad lead but trying a new one didn't help. The only clue is that when it reconnects ( by turning the remote on and off ) the ipad throws up a window saying 'this accesory may not be suorted' or something similar?  but it saysthat as it's reconnecting and then it's all good..till it does it again ..

I'm pretty sure everything is up to date ..I'll go check....
2019-3-20
Use props
Anokadrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

You could check the cable jacks on the iPad and the remote to see if there is any contamination in there causing intermittent contact.
2019-3-20
Use props
Grumpy D
First Officer
Flight distance : 18245 ft
United States

Likely that you’re mini is no longer compatible with DJI app. I found Mini 4 to be an issue about a year ago with the Mavic Air.
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, my apologies for all the trouble. May I know what exact model of Ipad mini your are currently using? Kindly back up your files and sync your flight records and then reinstall the APP to the latest version. If the issue persists, you try a different cable or mobile device/tablet so that we can isolate the issue. I will post the list of recommended devices of your drone for your reference. Thanks for your support.

1.PNG
2019-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules