Osmo Pocket Shipping Delay from DJI
1049 8 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StephenK
lvl.2

Ireland

Is anyone else still waiting on DJI to ship the Osmo pocket?

Mine was ordered on February 26th, and have been onto support 5 or 6 times, always told its in stock, its being picked, to its been picked and waiting on DHL to collect, we will check and email you, but I never get an email

Person last week did apologise and applied €10 credit to my account

The day after I ordered it, I ordered a Mavic 2 Pro and Omso pocket accessory bundle, and they shipped within 24 hours!
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi StephenK, my sincere apologies for all the trouble it caused. I managed to check your order in our system and already coordinated to our pre sales team. The current status of your order is ”ready to send”. This means a system mishap could have happened in the process of handling your order, which has been resolved. Currently it is all set for shipment. The items will be scanned and packaged soon. Afterwards, tracking# will be sent to you by email automatically. Again, sorry for  the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.
2019-3-20
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

I finally got my OP few days ago..... the packing is no longer the plastic box in two halves, but a paper box, good for the environment. (it was a March production)

Still learning from this forum ....
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Oh-no Posted at 3-21 11:29
I finally got my OP few days ago..... the packing is no longer the plastic box in two halves, but a paper box, good for the environment. (it was a March production)

Still learning from this forum ....

Congratulations with your new  Osmo Pocket. Should you need any help, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your continued support.
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sorry for the late response. I sent you a PM about your tracking number. Kindly check you inbox. Thank you.
2019-3-21
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-21 15:42
Congratulations with your new  Osmo Pocket. Should you need any help, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your continued support.

Thank you Paladin, I enjoy the OP, the form factor and function is great, however, regarding the mic adapter, there are a lot of questions in this forum.

IMHO, if the mic adapter has a chip or something inside that serve as noise cancelling mono, it make sense, but we need a detailed instruction from DJI, so that we all can understand how to use it according to our requirement, please kindly consult your R&D and production team, offer us the instruction to make us enjoy it even more.

If the mic adapter can record stereo by 2 channel input, then we might connect an output from a digital recorder to it ....
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Oh-no Posted at 3-21 20:35
Thank you Paladin, I enjoy the OP, the form factor and function is great, however, regarding the mic adapter, there are a lot of questions in this forum.

IMHO, if the mic adapter has a chip or something inside that serve as noise cancelling mono, it make sense, but we need a detailed instruction from DJI, so that we all can understand how to use it according to our requirement, please kindly consult your R&D and production team, offer us the instruction to make us enjoy it even more.

You're welcome and thanks for sharing your thoughts. We do appreciate your feedback and no worries, we will keep improving our products to provide a better experience. Rest assured that your feedback will be heard on our designated department and we will check if this can be possible in the future. Thank you for understanding and support.
2019-3-22
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-22 15:04
You're welcome and thanks for sharing your thoughts. We do appreciate your feedback and no worries, we will keep improving our products to provide a better experience. Rest assured that your feedback will be heard on our designated department and we will check if this can be possible in the future. Thank you for understanding and support.

Thanks for the reply again Paladin.

Questions need answers, but we have to be patience, same as when the demand for the OP is high worldwide, eventually we got it and enjoy it after some delay in delivery.  Some users suggested and requested some more functions at next firmware/app updates, it will takes some time, and we have to understand that DJI have to look into it whether there are some conflicts in the firmware if new functions put in, and one more thing is, codes need space and processing, could be the chip and storage of the OP was limited.

At the moment I enjoys the OP in its small form and function, of course some newer user friendly functions added will be great.

Let's enjoy the little THING :-)
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Oh-no Posted at 3-24 00:25
Thanks for the reply again Paladin.

Questions need answers, but we have to be patience, same as when the demand for the OP is high worldwide, eventually we got it and enjoy it after some delay in delivery.  Some users suggested and requested some more functions at next firmware/app updates, it will takes some time, and we have to understand that DJI have to look into it whether there are some conflicts in the firmware if new functions put in, and one more thing is, codes need space and processing, could be the chip and storage of the OP was limited.

Thanks for your understanding and continued support. Cheers!
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules