Blurry Photos with Spark
5592 11 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbdb41d8c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 143386 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I recently bought my spark on when looking at the photos it looks really blurry and also blurry when zooming in. Am I doing something wrong or is that just how the camera is?  
917934F8-92F5-4D6C-89DF-402823348D4A.jpeg
74A185A1-E361-409B-91BC-FFFE9DF05CB8.jpeg
2019-3-20
Use props
fansbdb41d8c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 143386 ft
United Kingdom

1E301112-5B8D-4E08-8F4B-40761A4CC07C.jpeg
2019-3-20
Use props
BRentAP03
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74872 ft
United States

That has happened to me before, it only happened when I was moving around though, thats it.
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know if these images came from the SD Card of your aircraft? If yes, have you tried to reset the camera settings of your aircraft? I would like to clarify if this blurry would occur on the daytime or if there's enough light? The blurry image may occur when flying your drone in the night time or on a cloudy day. Within this situation. the blurry image cannot be voided, however.  this matter occurs when the exposure time is longer than 10 minutes. You can also set the camera to M mode to reduce the exposure time, but the image quality will decrease. For example, in A mode, the shutter is 100 and ISO is 100, then you can set the shutter to 200 and ISO to 200 manually. Please let us know the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

2019-3-20
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Hard to say...was it windy???  Also, check and see what the shutter speed is...all the shots are taken as the light is decreasing...you can display the camera settings on the Go 4 app so you can see before taking the shot what the shutter speed will be.  Anything less than 1/80 on a calm day and incrementally up as the wind increases might show some blurriness.  It's throughout the whole picture so it's not a lens aberation.  Try taking a shot on a nice bright day around midday...do one in auto mode and another in manual mode; then compare.
2019-3-20
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
United States

Rustic17 Posted at 3-20 14:42
Hard to say...was it windy???  Also, check and see what the shutter speed is...all the shots are taken as the light is decreasing...you can display the camera settings on the Go 4 app so you can see before taking the shot what the shutter speed will be.  Anything less than 1/80 on a calm day and incrementally up as the wind increases might show some blurriness.  It's throughout the whole picture so it's not a lens aberation.  Try taking a shot on a nice bright day around midday...do one in auto mode and another in manual mode; then compare.

You don't really mean 10 minutes, do you Tony?
2019-3-20
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
United States

Also check and make sure a protective film is not on the lens.
2019-3-20
Use props
nilanjan118
lvl.4
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

Are you sure you have downloaded thee high resolution pics from the SD card mounted on the Spark? These look just like cache images stored in the mobile device to me.
2019-3-20
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Those look totally drunk to me.
Spark was FUI.
2019-3-21
Use props
Kevin Vun
New

Malaysia

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-3-20 13:43
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know if these images came from the SD Card of your aircraft? If yes, have you tried to reset the camera settings of your aircraft? I would like to clarify if this blurry would occur on the daytime or if there's enough light? The blurry image may occur when flying your drone in the night time or on a cloudy day. Within this situation. the blurry image cannot be voided, however.  this matter occurs when the exposure time is longer than 10 minutes. You can also set the camera to M mode to reduce the exposure time, but the image quality will decrease. For example, in A mode, the shutter is 100 and ISO is 100, then you can set the shutter to 200 and ISO to 200 manually. Please let us know the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

I also got the same problem as him, but my photo is taken not from the sd card, is it better if i take the photo from Sd card?
2020-9-10
Use props
Kevin Vun
New

Malaysia

nilanjan118 Posted at 2019-3-20 15:57
Are you sure you have downloaded thee high resolution pics from the SD card mounted on the Spark? These look just like cache images stored in the mobile device to me.

I also got the same problem as him, but my photo is not taken from the sd card, is it better if i take the photo from Sd card?
2020-9-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kevin Vun Posted at 9-10 23:16
I also got the same problem as him, but my photo is not taken from the sd card, is it better if i take the photo from Sd card?

Yes it is - the ones taken from the phone are cached files from the live feed so impacted with the quality of the WiFi transmission whereas the files from the micro sd card are straight from the camera.
2020-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules